Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Awweeeeee was just commenting on part 12 and bingo u have another part all ready. This is wat adds that extra topping tour super delicious ff. I just simply love this. 😳

Coming to both the parts......well part 12 frankly i simply loved muski-reggie.😳The entire scene was so very very cute and sweet not to mention coupled with armaan's keen observation and comments. It was really a delightful one.
Ahh i was so very surprised reading his reaction to her asking him for dinner!! I was like wat the hell?? Ridz asking out and him refusing????πŸ˜† Am so glad u didnt keep me in the suspense for a very long time as i wud hav surely scratched out my hair. πŸ˜†

Coming to the next......Hawwwww my heart went out to armaan. Such a wonderful description of his mental state. I really felt so very touched.It was such a heart wrenching scene. Outstanding justice there i must say. πŸ‘

Andbefore i forget ridz.......her emotions OMG brilliant stroke. It was so marvelously projected. Made me look up at u with awe all the more. U r a real genius NJ. Simply such a magical spell u seem to have cast all upon me and around me. 😳

Sleep well and come back with armaan soon as we r all at our wits end dying to know wer he ventured.. πŸ˜•

U r a real star
😳
JiaEdited by jia.. - 15 years ago
komalsirwani thumbnail

spln wrote:

komalsirwani wrote:

OMG NJ...u make go crazy everytime i read ure FF...itz just so soooo soooo superbly done everytime....OMG right frm part 9 dat ive reda...the way she keeps whispering not real hehehehehehehehehe n the walkin together scene n then he tellin her abt his mum dad....omg totally loved everythin

n then the best part was armi realisation on part 10....aryan's a great guyy man....so well decribed...loved it...esp he ridz sittin on the swing thing.....i just loved it...

n the best was part 11....hehehehehehe ridz sucha small big heehhehehehee i coukd actually get thgat scene so well...hehehehe n then the song thingy.,,.a very unique idea...but very well done with it...n u knw i actually played teh songs in the bakground n imagined every scene that was written...n for a moment...i thot i was driving to agra...but then i soon realised im readin ure fic hehehehe loved it totally....hope we get a lovely n unique confession sooon πŸ˜‰

great going NJ...cont soon πŸ‘

o wow...u played the tracks how sweet....actually all the songs i have a funny way of writing....i have a dump of 5000 songs in my laptop n i play them with the toggle on so anything plays anytime i like it that way when i dont know whats coming next....n so all the songs i ever use in my ff sre the ones which played at the right moment when i was thinking of how to proceed with the story...those two tracks playued one after the next yesterday n so i had hat idea lolzzzz....see it isnt that miraculous really...just a right moment for the song to play!!!glad u like it....

it indeed is ....heheheheheh but ppl shld hav gr8 minds to get such ideas...i would even in my wildest dream think of a game with the songs played on the radio...but u did it...great haanπŸ‘πŸ˜†

pal234 thumbnail
πŸ‘
jus read last 2 parts....n dey wer jus fabulous....u describe emotions so well..........luvd muski-reggie part......ridzi really needs 2 learn frm muskiπŸ˜† nd she did 2....she askd armaan out for d dinner...wowww....d moment armaan refusd i thot he did it intentionally jus 2 see her reaction.....

bt the next part jus blew me off....it ws fabulous nd really touching 2....armaan missin her mom.... nd the whole series of events henceforth...jus wowwww.....nd u portrayed der thoughts, der feelings so well....brilliant....πŸ‘

bt u left it at such a cliffhanger...... waitin eagerly for d next post.....hope u have a good sleep.....

thnx for d pm lil dany(even i hope daniel steel doesnt mind)πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Edited by pal_279 - 15 years ago
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow the last 2 parts were awesome really good pls ocntinue sooon
pal234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spln

n no um not from delhi....did my schooling in chandigarh, so delhi wasnt far been there alot of times in fact all thge time so....but now iv been in the states for qa while....newaz...delhi is still quite afamiliar zone....are u from there????

yepp i'm from delhi....n reading abt it in ur posts ws awesome....i could easily connect to it....even i listen 2 dese shows on radio n absolutely luv dem n few months back even i went to agra by road wit my family nd dat drive ws as much fun as dis....tho nt as romantic....
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey NJ 😊
thanks for the pm sweety πŸ˜‰
sorry for late comments yaar 😭 😭 😭
but reading three parts together totally bowled me over it was a rocking update πŸ˜‰ amazing yaar
hey indono ko paas lane ke bajaye inhe door kyon kar rahi ho yaar 😭 😭 😭
well inhe jaldi milao naa plz
but seriously these three parts were amzing toooo good u know i love them to bits but totally glad that ridz has fallen for him hehehehe πŸ˜†
well no one can resist the charm of armaan the great πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amazin part NJ
toooo goood
plz PM me the next part
mahi4u thumbnail
hey

i juz read ur ff yaar
its rellllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy WONDERFULL 😳

juz luv da way u rite πŸ˜ƒ

cont super soooooooooonnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: hibos1

Hi Naseem,

I'm in awe of your style,...Ridz's emotions were so true,...no melodrame just plain feeling of dejection....

Armaan better say nice things to her when he comes to her door this time,...

waiting eagerly,...hope to read another part tonight,..will I be lucky πŸ˜‰

well i made him try but of course theres more to come!!!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisaa

you do know that u r a FABULOUS writer ....right????????
plzzzz update soon bcoz im teethering at the edge of death here waiting for the next part...call me insane but i log on abt 4 times a day only to check if u have updated 😳
thanks soooo much for thinking of writing a new ff and may that brain of urs continue to spin more wonderful ideas.             AMEN πŸ˜ƒ

thnx so much for the wonderful comments!!!!!enjoy the new part!!!!!!!