Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 77)

zara. Senior Member
zara.
zara.

Joined: 01 January 2008
Posts: 757

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
hey NJ...sorry was not able 2 comment earlier..actually was a little pissed of due to shilpa'z stuff.. Ouch
newayz cuming bak 2 ur FF...cant describe ur talent in words..seriously u rockk!!!keep up da gud work..!! Smile
thanx for da pm..n do continue soon...will b waiting..!! Smile

sweet=me Goldie
sweet=me
sweet=me

Joined: 24 March 2008
Posts: 1086

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Heyyyy!!! OMG I just read part8...Thanks for making it extraaaa long...lol....I'm soooo glad that AR finally met each other....Loved the portrayal of the emotions...Ooooh I have a feeling that the AR pranks are about to begin!!! Lol...Thanks for the pm and can't wait for the next part...
Love,
Ananya
mar- IF-Dazzler
mar-
mar-

Joined: 22 August 2007
Posts: 2597

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
nice part really good pls continue soon
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 10942

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelnevelie

hey NJ...sorry was not able 2 comment earlier..actually was a little pissed of due to shilpa'z stuff.. Ouch
newayz cuming bak 2 ur FF...cant describe ur talent in words..seriously u rockk!!!keep up da gud work..!! Smile
thanx for da pm..n do continue soon...will b waiting..!! Smile



thnx hun!!!!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 10942

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet=me

Heyyyy!!! OMG I just read part8...Thanks for making it extraaaa long...lol....I'm soooo glad that AR finally met each other....Loved the portrayal of the emotions...Ooooh I have a feeling that the AR pranks are about to begin!!! Lol...Thanks for the pm and can't wait for the next part...
Love,
Ananya



lolzzzz thnx a bunch!!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 10942

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mar-

nice part really good pls continue soon



thnx dear!
rihanaa Senior Member
rihanaa
rihanaa

Joined: 19 October 2007
Posts: 983

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
hey NJ srry 4 da late replyyyyyyyyyyy Confused .....i dont hv wrds 2 describe ur writing i fel itz flawlesss ..i hv bcum a fan of ur ffs lol..........but y aint u updatin da 9th part soon Cry Crywen r u gonna update plzzz tellmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......hope ur vacations wer kooll ....btw r u plannin 2 bring aryan between ar ?????????????????? newayz sonds xcitin if u r .... plzz update soon w8in eagerly 4 ur update ...thanks a ton 4 da pm Tongue
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 10942

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rihanaa

hey NJ srry 4 da late replyyyyyyyyyyy Confused .....i dont hv wrds 2 describe ur writing i fel itz flawlesss ..i hv bcum a fan of ur ffs lol..........but y aint u updatin da 9th part soon Cry Crywen r u gonna update plzzz tellmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......hope ur vacations wer kooll ....btw r u plannin 2 bring aryan between ar ?????????????????? newayz sonds xcitin if u r .... plzz update soon w8in eagerly 4 ur update ...thanks a ton 4 da pm Tongue



hey um kinda stuck with this part 9....but hopefully shud have it posted in the next couple of hours....thanx for the lovely comments!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A LOT LIKE LOVE#2-part 40 pg 128(LAST PART)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: barkha_90   Replies: 1140   Views: 589279

barkha_90 1140 589279 05 May 2012 at 3:10am by TANVI_SEXY
Realization Of Love (DMG) Completed!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91

Author: reemz.malik   Replies: 726   Views: 202290

reemz.malik 726 202290 20 February 2012 at 1:55pm by HR-DMG4life
may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: adi_gupta   Replies: 223   Views: 97623

adi_gupta 223 97623 06 September 2009 at 5:26am by Yoshita0411
LOVE - AA ff PART - part 9 updt pg8

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: *~sneha~*   Replies: 71   Views: 34398

*~sneha~* 71 34398 30 August 2008 at 8:34am by teenorchid
Laksh and Kt FanFic..LAST PART (PART 44)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: zinny.xo   Replies: 207   Views: 35151

zinny.xo 207 35151 06 June 2007 at 3:06pm by zinny.xo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index