Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 7)

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
WOWW NJ thank u thank u soooo much 4 starting a new ff...i was soo sad when ur 1st ff ended...n was missing ur updates soooo much yaar...u really made my day 2day by coming up with a new ff

the name only has made me soo excited...gosh can wait more....hehe...im crazy naa?...k i will try 2 keep myself with gr8 patience...will calm myself...but u know im damm impatient hehe

post the intro asap...whenever u get time

sonu

Edited by dmg_sonia - 16 May 2008 at 12:12pm

Naina123 Senior Member
Naina123
Naina123

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hey NJ,

A new FF... cool.. really looking forward to reading it... the name itself sounds very interesting and intriguing indeed... can't wait for more...

Answer to your question: the short hand form you use is fine.

Enjoy the weekend with your friend...

Luv
Nainu
XxX
perfectpiscean IF-Rockerz
perfectpiscean
perfectpiscean

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Hey NJ!

Its really gr8 u started a new ff! I was soooo looking 4ward 2 it after u ended ur new 1! Ur updates really make my day!

Take ur tyme 2 upd8! i understand u hv ur frnd ova! But will w8 4 ur upd8!

Marisha
er.Sheetal Senior Member
er.Sheetal
er.Sheetal

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Well d TITLE really sounds interesting...

& i believe Physics is not only Bookish Physical World subject... i has always been one of my favorite subjects, i hv always find LIFE in it...

And specially Newton's Laws, well dey can xplain any emotion in d best ways... dey r d Summary of LIFE & EMOTIONS -

Newton's First Law of Motion:
I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

- As v know our opinion & thought process also remains same till d time v get an outer thrust(any situation, circumstances, any person or anything like dat), resulting in d change in its directions...

Newton's Second Law of Motion:
II. The relationship between an object's mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma. Acceleration and force are vectors, in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.

- D force wid which LOVE(b it any kind) flow in & out of lives r directly proportional to d mass of affection, faith, "HATRED" & some other crucial ingredients of life AND d frequency wid which dey crashes onto our lives...

Newton's Third Law of Motion:
III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

- Of course u get d same u give... B it b Love or Hatred, b it b faith or betrayal... everything is returned to u wid d same propel...

So i believe for an EMOTION like LOVE, NEWTON LAWS r d BEST commandments...
Wat say ???

hey sheetal....thanx for taking the time to pen down all of that....um sure everybody reading it will like it....n yeh....when i say geeks i must mention i love being one....theres just no other profession where u can be doing stuff geeks can....incidently um a EECS major...(pronounced eeks) and the girls in my dept have an org called Geeks-girls in EECS!!!so u see....when i say geeks its a positive compliment um bestowing us lot of digit lovers!!!

LOL... LOL dats nice... but cud u elaborate EECS too for me... ???

sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
YES!!!!!
break out the fireworks and declare a party cause our alltime fav writer has started her nxt ffLOL
i'm soooo glad u got ur nxt idea so soon
i was really missing ur daily updates
but i have to confess i was really glad to learn tht there's very little physics involved
belonging purely to the liberal arts i'm pretty fuzzy on the subject
in fact i'm eternally grateful to sheetal for clarifying wht exactly his laws were
all i remembered was tht for some strange reason there was an apple involved in it somewhere LOL
can't wait for the story to begin and plz plz plzzzz u got to pm me the instant u update, plzzzzz Cry LOL
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
hey great title. though physics always scared da crap outta me but after sheetals defn me thinx i mite hav to revisit dat bhoot banglaa Wink Wink
rihanaa Senior Member
rihanaa
rihanaa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
omg cant tell u how happppy i am thanksssssssssss 4 startin a new ff i waz realli missin ur updates ........plzzz start soon Smile
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gari14

omggggg.......yr starting another one!!!!...u have no idea how happy i am!!...seriouslyyyy....yippppeeeeeeee......yr making yr fans really happy today....thanx soooo much for startin another one....thanks a lottttttt.......im still in luv with yr first FF....and im sure this ones gonna be bigger n better Wink ...love d title...waitin eagerlllly for its intro.............

thanx a bunch dear....love the way u all pump my ego....its super bloated....will post an intro soon!!!

Go to top