Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 6)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Well d TITLE really sounds interesting...

& i believe Physics is not only Bookish Physical World subject... i has always been one of my favorite subjects, i hv always find LIFE in it...

And specially Newton's Laws, well dey can xplain any emotion in d best ways... dey r d Summary of LIFE & EMOTIONS -

Newton's First Law of Motion:
I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

- As v know our opinion & thought process also remains same till d time v get an outer thrust(any situation, circumstances, any person or anything like dat), resulting in d change in its directions...

Newton's Second Law of Motion:
II. The relationship between an object's mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma. Acceleration and force are vectors, in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.

- D force wid which LOVE(b it any kind) flow in & out of lives r directly proportional to d mass of affection, faith, "HATRED" & some other crucial ingredients of life AND d frequency wid which dey crashes onto our lives...

Newton's Third Law of Motion:
III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

- Of course u get d same u give... B it b Love or Hatred, b it b faith or betrayal... everything is returned to u wid d same propel...

So i believe for an EMOTION like LOVE, NEWTON LAWS r d BEST commandments...
Wat say ???

hey sheetal....thanx for taking the time to pen down all of that....um sure everybody reading it will like it....n yeh....when i say geeks i must mention i love being one....theres just no other profession where u can be doing stuff geeks can....incidently um a EECS major...(pronounced eeks) and the girls in my dept have an org called Geeks-girls in EECS!!!so u see....when i say geeks its a positive compliment um bestowing us lot of digit lovers!!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stariel

Yay! You're starting another Big smile The title's very catchy...can't wait to read the story Smile

ill have something up soon hun!!!thanx for the reply
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet=me

Heyyy NJ!!!! Yay!!! Another ff!!!! I'm soooo happy!!! Can't waaaaaait for u to start writing it!!! I loooooved your previous ff n am sure this one will be just as good,if not better!!! Congrats for your new venture!!! Do pm me whenever u update!!! Thanks!!
Love,
Ananya

sure hun....il pm u all when i pen the intro down in here....thanx for the exciting response love hearing u ppl talk back to me!!!will try to maintain the standards!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lookwhoshere

hi nj!! now, now, now..this seems like one of my luckiest days..guess wat, just got my results today, n hey, i've got a nice distinction grade for me..btw, m doin my grad too..things r goin abolutely perfect today!!! can't wait for ur fan fic to finally arrive..n don wry, we'll all love it this time as well..the title is very interesting, just like the fact dat u rn't adding the medical profession here again.. damn, how do u get so many ideas??brilliant!! luv, Smile anushree.

so many ideas....nah had to think of all the world around me to come down to this one which had been sitting with me all this time just took too much time observing it....but hopefully will do it soon now....n yeh CONGRATS for ur grades....what r u studying????
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hibos1

Originally posted by spln

Originally posted by hibos1

Oh finally when I saw this note I was thinking "seems like my prayers have been heard by the lord up there":):):) I am so happy to see that u are going to start one.....will have a killer weekend until u start this one and then it is going to be such exciting time,..one update a day,..wow!!!! can't wait... love u -Ria
me niether....cant wait to start i mean...but um too young to die....n my friends for sure gOna hav me burried slive if he sees me doing it....they all have just faced too much of my reading writing isolation times n know how i lose touch with all around when i do that....so he wont leme be on the laptop only....its just he had an interview right now so um logged on!!!

I totally agree sweetie,...as much as I wud love u to start the FF it is fair enough for ur friends to have some time with u,...so go ahead and haffun and start at ur leisure,...

the news that ur starting a new FF is good enough for me now.

and Newton's laws,..being a science student myself I am sure I am going to love the FF with the underlying implications.

hehe.....yeh i hope u like it....thouygh i will minimize the physics involved only the bare minimum needed!!!
gari14 Senior Member
gari14
gari14

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
omggggg.......yr starting another one!!!!...u have no idea how happy i am!!...seriouslyyyy....yippppeeeeeeee......yr making yr fans really happy today....thanx soooo much for startin another one....thanks a lottttttt.......im still in luv with yr first FF....and im sure this ones gonna be bigger n better Wink ...love d title...waitin eagerlllly for its intro.............
zara. Senior Member
zara.
zara.

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
yayy another FF!! Tongue Tongue
was just waiting 4 u to write another one..!!Smile
will b waiting for da intro..!!
tc
lookwhoshere Senior Member
lookwhoshere
lookwhoshere

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

Originally posted by lookwhoshere

hi nj!! now, now, now..this seems like one of my luckiest days..guess wat, just got my results today, n hey, i've got a nice distinction grade for me..btw, m doin my grad too..things r goin abolutely perfect today!!! can't wait for ur fan fic to finally arrive..n don wry, we'll all love it this time as well..the title is very interesting, just like the fact dat u rn't adding the medical profession here again.. damn, how do u get so many ideas??brilliant!! luv, Smile anushree.

so many ideas....nah had to think of all the world around me to come down to this one which had been sitting with me all this time just took too much time observing it....but hopefully will do it soon now....n yeh CONGRATS for ur grades....what r u studying????

m doin biotechnology...n i just luv it..m a science freak too!

Go to top