Users

Frequent Posters

chaiti! thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey love d update ... plz cont soon!!!! πŸ‘
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: jia..

Ahh NJ, u dunno how i look forward to ur pm the first thing once i get up in the morning. Well u update wen its usually way past midnite for me so..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nyways before i start with my bak-bak, i hav to say that someone has changed her avatar??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Well nice one i must say, noticed it the first thing as it had ahem-ahem Mr Mallik. πŸ˜†

Nyways coming to the part finally. again an excellent one?? Seriously hunny dont u get tired giving such outstanding part one after another????? It was so beautifully written yet again. Actually i had expected it to be nothing short of outstanding and u hav managed to exceeded my expectations yet again.
πŸ‘
My fav scene obviously has to be wen Armaan was lost in his thoughts and not to mention getting embarressed with a bunch of girls around him. But talking abt Armaan well his scenes with minnee were simply adorable. i specially loved these lines......

<span>"till they come to know we're cousins, i dont mind everyone thinking i hooked up with the hottest hunk in town!!!"
</span><br><span>"see what i meant" to which armaan said "yeh i know, isnt the first time girls are fluttering in my presence gorgeous...they always do!!!" minnie looked at him with a look of hurt pride and said "well dont be so sure, they would not have noticed u so had i not been accompanying u....minnie has that effect on people too!!!" to which he merely chuckled and said "no offense intended gorgeous...um sure u do!!!!!!
</span>
I dunno know y but i just sort of loved these lines so much . The humour is so natural and just adds an overall brilliant charm to ur already spellbound ff.
πŸ‘
Coming to ridz as i shudnt be so very biased.....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well well well i really want to know the name of the cologne, am sure once u reveal it even i will feel its fragrance everywer.πŸ˜†Ok jokes apart i simply loved her chain of thoughts......they were so marvelously described....
πŸ‘<span>yes she decided with a strengthening resolve, i have to get out of this fantasy infatuation for something which will never be.... there was nothing plausible in a single sided attraction...a small voice quipped up in her head...there can never be a single sided attraction its a mutual force...he must feel it too....nah... he doesnt or he would be attracted to 90% of the stanford girls...<span>.all that balancing out of forces is limited to the physics in the labs she thought sighing, and closing her eyes,</span> tired from the day, its events n her endless puzzling non acceptable thoughts n emotions....
</span>
Ahh i dunno y yet again but simply these lines were my fav. Specially the comparison with physics and <span>"all that balancing out of forces is limited to the physics in the labs"</span> Just loving ur way with words.
πŸ‘
Now before this comment gets longer than ur part which i fear as usual i'll stop.
πŸ˜†
Ever looking forward to more magic😳 and on a lighter note ur next change of avatar too.
πŸ˜‰
Jia

we do think alike atleast somewhere down the line.....those were my fav parts wile writing as well jia....so which part of the world are u in????hang on india i guess....if it was past midnight for u when i updated...

o n the avtar...lolzzzz yeh i finaly found the armi avtaar i liked to put up n my profile....n u r likely to witness changes all the time i cant stay put to one thing too long!!!!!thanx for the awsome comments....i too get to read ur comments when i wake up in the morning coz i sleep before u wake up!!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: svijaya77

Hi :)

Just barely caught up with your ff and it is awesome!! Pls update soon and could you pm me when you do?

Thanks a ton
viji

thnx viji...i will do that sure!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey NJ 😊
thanks for the pm sweety πŸ˜‰
lovely part infact lovely long part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
yo finally they met 😳 but again a cliff hanger 😑 😑 😑
y do u do this yaar 😑 😑
n this part was awesome yaar
so our sweet minnie is there wow
but minnie hooked up with armi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n now im so happy that armi's father n aryan can relax peacefully coz both r falling for each other πŸ˜†
previous ff u used to update fast but now why arent u doing its pretty late yaar
update fast
πŸ‘

thanx hun....n cliffhangers are the ways with ff's sorry cant help it lolzzzz but they make the reading fun i hope....will update soon
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: d101

ur amazing...i know iv mentioned dat b4 but it bears repeating.
i love d way u write...their chemistry so evident
i keep waiting for ur updates...first thing i check.
cant wait for them 2 meet again n again at d wedn.. πŸ˜‰
loved d update..

lolzzzz thanx hun...when r u updating????
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

heyyy yaar
amazing part...
i copied n pasted into word so i could read it at school and while reading it in english i was lost in my own world then came to the end was sad coz it was the end... i kno sad huh?? hehe
it was very long but short in a way too...
hehe i loved it dunno wat to say......
thhanks sooo much for the pm
plzzzz connntt soooon

sonia

thanx hun...will update soon!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: pal_279

πŸ‘ amazing part...

jus luvd der confusion n der chemistry........atlast dey met....yipeeeee......gosh ridzi ws hopin 2 nt meet him 4 next 3 weeks atleast nd here he is..... πŸ˜†

it ws amazin 2 see d bond b/w armi n his cousins......it developed so quickly n naturally........atul is so sweet n cute......n mini...she is surely beauty with brains.......d wedding will b a gr8 fun with 2 teams πŸ˜†

do cont. soon.....n pls pm me wen u update...
πŸ˜ƒ

thanx hun....i will do that!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalsirwani

ure great yaar...omg...what do i do with u...i dont understand...hw do u...do this..can u plz explain...??...i mean every emotion so peerfcelt explained...i could imagine every second of the part i reda....hw can u do this NJ...ure a superstar...thansk a to for this wonderful part...omggg they fnnally met hehehehehe loved it...i vene loved the Atul armaan convo here...it was too cool πŸ‘ great going πŸ‘

thank u so so so much hun...will update soon!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: er.Sheetal

MISTAKEN IDENTITIES Hey im a bit confused wid Part ... In part 7, we saw dat "ARYAN" is Ridz's childhood friend & Muskaan's brother... Also Armaan was kind of jealous of him (of course unknowingly)... & now how come all of a sudden, both of dem r gelling so well πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• & then Minnie was supposed to be accompanying Armaan to Ridz's house, then where did Muskaan come... i mean u mentioned her name climbing d stairs of Anji's house when dey were going to meet her... den again u used Minnie's name... i think dis cud b a typing error... BUT ARYAN ???????????? really confused i m πŸ˜• Anyways, d whole episode was quite interesting, specially d way Armaan is mingling wid everyone... Aryan (i m still confused who exactly he is πŸ˜• - please expalin d relations between all d character in detail if u can πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ), yes d conversation between Aryan & Armaan was quite touching... D best was d last scene, when AR finally saw each other... an absolutely wonderfully explained encounter... LOVED IT A LOADDDDDSSSSSSSS... πŸ‘ I will be impatiently waiting for d next part when AR finally had another yet interesting encounter... 😊 Love - Sheetal

hey sheetal u made one mistake n i made one typo....the guy ur talking of is atul....read that part again n ul see.....n that typo between muskaan n minnie, yeh duno how that happened but thanx for pointing out....i corrected it...guess everybody else either missed it like me or just assumed it was a typo....but thanx again for letting me know, makes me realize how carefully u read the stuff!!!but yeh no confusion between aryan n atul....aryan is ridz best frend n muskaans bro....n atul is anjali's groom n minnie's bro, n armaan's cousin....
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: kvn1983

nice one

thanx hun!!!