Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 40)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niya

Clap Amaazingggg as always Big smile

Smile Smile Smile

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectpiscean

Awesum part NJ (hope u dont mind me calling u dat!)

Ur parts r sp realistic....i hope sum1 reads dem an adopts dem as dere movie script! I can actually imagine every single ting u write! Dis hw well u do!

Plz cont. soon! n than 4 da pm!!

Marisha

Nj is just fine hun.....n thanx for that movie compliment...my my my....i really have boulders of praises falling on me n um loving it!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sea_nyx

hey nj
loved the post
both the couples are really cute and the rahul-ridz armaaan-muskaan gang up on the whole strawberry vs coffee debate was so sweet LOL
have to say though i'm solidly on the coffee side
can't wait 4 the nxt post

u know wat um a vinesse coffee cake n ice cream freak....n my coffee addiction is so bad that my mum, in international calls i make home, asks wants to nothing abt my work n life, only how much coffee um taking in!!!!n yeh....I HATE STRAWBERRY!!!!so ridz lik me here on that account....but just that account n the fact that she a science geek....otherwise um worlds apart!!!will update soon!!hope u managed to complete ur shifting without too much trouble!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasya

wow!!!!!!!!!! Clap atlast armaan remembered everthing.now it's going to be fun i am having fun by the way armaan is behaving with riddhima.great part i liked it alot
continue soon

thanx hun... Wink
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hibos1

FABULOUS!!!! this was by far the best part,...the way it dawned on him abt her and his realisation that she knew it alreadyw as too good...so u knew all along who i was he thought to himself, and u prefered letting me stay in the dark, preferred no confrontations with ur most worthless student did u lady physics???so what were u avoiding....witnessing a new me....or showing off the transformed u???...

ahhha marvelous!!!! oh and my all time fav is gonna be "..."cause the harder u keep pushing me away um bound to be pulled closer by the same force, thats how it goes right???by 'the law..... of..... attraction' ???"

and now his ultimate plan of flying to india with her,..god know what is motive is,..opps well goad and U know what his motive is,...oh now cant wait any longer,...and I am thinking have to wait for a good 24 hrs for the next one,...

love -Ria

yeh il sure make his intentions obvious...the moment i have it all figured out in my own head!!!hope u keep reading n liking it!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Originally posted by mar-

hey nice ff just read the whole thing it s really gud pls continue soon

thanx hun!!!will do so soon!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Originally posted by kdrs

LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!! Update soon Big smile

Smile Smile Smile sure hun!!!!!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by castrafa

<span>oh balla ballaDancingwow dear that was the best shot u gave . loved there cute war was awesome and must say the credit goes to u for making it so fun. u just have the magic to go with words and the way u do that is spellbinding. even in ur previous script u wrote the dialogs very well to the precious way of lawyers playing around with the tool of words. Clap just brilliant dear. Clap the way he recon her and than playing aroundEmbarrassedawwwwwwcoffee-strawberryROFL & ammyLOLROFL<br></span><span>thanks for the PM.Smile -one request if possible to send the link of ur ff post in ur PM too together. not for meWink u know am that crazy that i go and check ur ff when ever i log on but for ur other fans. have already bookmarked ur ff.Embarrassed just love it.will be waiting for ur next update eagerly.Day Dreamingthanks for express updatescan't wait to c there plane journey together sure gonna be hot exchange thereEmbarrassedtcluvsashSmile</span>

lolzzz n i love ur comments....thnx a bunch....i will try to remember the link thing in my next pm....i did add the thread of this ff in my old one as u had suggested....hope it helps the other readers....

p.s. um really touched by the fact that u bookmarked my ff!!!!!!!!

Go to top