Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 37)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttimpy

just caught up the update..........so now he remembers her ...........say.......

lets see what happens on the flight as well as the wedding................

and ur so right shilpa news is shocking........just w8g to see what happens now.....so used to SA as ridz.cant relate any other face to it...............just too depressing... Cry

hey hun dont be upset um sure all will be good....dmg can never be bad anyways....coz it has fans like the wonderful ppl on this forum....coming back to the ff...thanx for the comment hope u enjoy reading the next part!!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bollywood_chic

gr8 part...
he finallyt realised who it was.,,
can't wait to c how it turns out
and even i am shocked at the shilpa thing
i never expected such a thing....
its sad.,.
i can't imagine another riddhima...
but good luck for her.., yeh??
anyways
plllllzzzzzzz cont soooon

Sonia

hey sonia....well the shilpa thing now looks like a whole confusion...wonder wats happening...nywaz...glad u liked the part...keep reading!!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_279

amazing part....... Clap

it was a short 1 bt frankly i likd it much more dan d last parts.........at last ammy....ooops....armaan have recognisd her Smile

n wow dey 2geder in same flight mayb n den d wedding in india.......wowwwwwww........

n i cldnt believe dat d chnge in ridzii was coz of armaan......2 gud......

waiting for ur nxt post eagerly..... Big smile

thanx hun!!! Smile Smile
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Robin_M

wow did he finally realize she was the girl from high school?!? its getting really good, and i understand ur busy, so i will wait patiently for the next part!

thanx for putting up with my delays dear...hope u like the new part!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lightening

wwooaaa!!!!!!!! finally he remeberd ...n gOD THE whole change in rids coz of
hm ...well now dats wat u call unexpected twist!!!! u go gurl!!! Clap Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap

thanx hun....the comments make it worth the effort!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_sonia

jus read all three pts in 1 go...it was awesom...the concept n the way u hav written is jus 222 good...i loved it...u rock dear...loved their dance, how ridz n armi recognized...everything was jus mind-blowing...hats off 2 u...

lolzzzz thanx sonia....u blow up my already unmanagable ego more!!!hope u like the new update!!
jia.. IF-Rockerz
jia..
jia..

Yay!! This time am pretty fast......part 4....not late as usual.....OMg part 4 was like just too good!! Great going NJ, her dilema awesome, she will be with him during the entire flight, haha just excellent.

U know the way u hav described each scene with thedialogues is just too good for words.......

"so u knew all along who i was he thought to himself, and u prefered letting me stay in the dark, preferred no confrontations with ur most worthless student did u lady physics???so what were u avoiding....witnessing a new me....or showing off the transformed u???...slowly a smile crept on his lips, and his eyebrows arched slightly as he thought....hmmmm so someone gained expertise at stuff other than physics....but u did not realize what u were up against i guess.....playing smart here, are we????...alright missy enough of ur hide and seek....i know this game and all its rules....n uv broken enough of them by hiding urself keeping me ignorant about who it was that i had to find....lets play it fair now....u wana run away, lets see how far u go."

Woah these first few initials made gap.....i was like...this is the start wat next!!!!!

"i am sorry..." as she looked up into his eyes all puzzled, he continued with a meaningful glance " armaan....i am sorry armaan....isnt it time u said those words honey???" she frowned at him addressing her that way "huh???"..."yeh...u owe me that id say....wat do u think, about time is it???"

I loved these lines......gosh made me just fall under ur complete spell.....fantabulous.... Clap

"ok peace....seriously....game is up" as she looked up at him he extended his hand and said "friends???"

nah it must be ammy.....strawberry is the only flavor he eats....can u beat that???the big shot superbasketballer with a choice that girly"

Gosh i can just go on NJ.....i mean seriously each of these lines left in complete awe.....and there r loads more but i dont want my comment to get longer than ur part.....so let me stop here... LOL

Outstanding is all i can say......cant wait to see them meeting at the wedding and ofcourse their flight journey......hope this long bashan didnt put u off to sleep.....if it did just temme to shutup and promise i will keep it shot next time..... LOL LOL LOL

I had warned u from the onset....i tend t get too long with my comments..... LOLLOLWink

completely under ur spell hunny
Jia

Edited by jia.. - 21 May 2008 at 12:44pm
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Originally posted by komalsirwani

omg NJ...dat was mind blowin...the red punjabi sut...i could actually imagine her....wowo n muski reggie hehehehehehe dat scene was sooo funny....loved the part totally..totally....u are reali reali reali good at it.... Clap .......hehehehheheheeh cant wait to seee wat they spk up now...in the same airport n then the same flight n probably the seats are 2gether too heheheheheheh cont real soonn...lovin it totally Clap

cheers hun!!!thanx for the comments n enjoy the new update!!!

Go to top