Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 27)

hibos1 Senior Member
hibos1
hibos1

Joined: 18 April 2006
Posts: 912

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

Originally posted by hibos1

Hi Naseem,

It was a very nice part,...the fact that they did not fall in love the at the first sight was nics,...and though she recognized him he hasn't and that gives her extra mileage to keep tormenting within...

oh by the way, I thought she forgot to return his Lib ID card but no it is the other way around. he came to give her some paper from library,..intersting.
as usal waiting for the next part,...

love -Ria


love at first sight!!!!lolzzz r u a science student by any chance????nothing happens at first sight for the geeks of the world!!!!but back to the point....um glad if u like it....i was kinda skeptical to be honest

totally a science student!!! cant express a complete sentence without using a couple of  alpha numericals....but yeah I never believed in this love at first sight and stuff,..i always think love is much deeper and cannot start as soon as u see someone,...well that is too superfluos to my taste,...

coming back...i loved ur bit,..but want to see how it unfolds,....and how he is gonna react when e know who she is....

wud love to read some more,...

 

kumpal12 Senior Member
kumpal12
kumpal12

Joined: 11 December 2007
Posts: 527

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
OMG NJ .........whenever i am away on weekends u do somethng big lastime i was flooded with the parts of ur previous mind blowing ff which i still read it again and again Wink .... cant get over it kya kare yaaarrrrr... i am so in love with dat.....i am so krazy dat i cant miss out to read ur perfect ff...... ok ab bahut hogaya na....

ab main aagayi vaapas tumhari is nayikahaani mein.... which i just finished reading ..... amazing yaaar.....main fida hogayi hu tumhari ridz character se.....she is too gud.... tune kya kiya yaar aisehi hamari armi par chillane diya hai.... becharee......par wo kam hai kya wo bhi chillane shuru kiya ....." oh please, get a life...what in the world possessed you to believe that even for a second... "   .....oh no hey armi sweetheart wahi hai tumhari lady love badh mein pata chal jaayegaWink .... chill yaar..... ok dats it.... just kidding yaar..... u are tooooooooooooooo gud..... meri acchi si pyari si NJ.... ab jaldi se part 3 likho... abhi ke abhi mujhe padna hai ridzy ka reaction.....ofcourse armi ka bhi..... dont mind comment kuch jyada lamba hogaya hai.... Clap
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 10942

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hibos1

Originally posted by spln

Originally posted by hibos1

Hi Naseem, It was a very nice part,...the fact that they did not fall in love the at the first sight was nics,...and though she recognized him he hasn't and that gives her extra mileage to keep tormenting within... oh by the way, I thought she forgot to return his Lib ID card but no it is the other way around. he came to give her some paper from library,..intersting. as usal waiting for the next part,... love -Ria
love at first sight!!!!lolzzz r u a science student by any chance????nothing happens at first sight for the geeks of the world!!!!but back to the point....um glad if u like it....i was kinda skeptical to be honest


totally a science student!!! cant express a complete sentence without using a couple of alpha numericals....but yeah I never believed in this love at first sight and stuff,..i always think love is much deeper and cannot start as soon as u see someone,...well that is too superfluos to my taste,...


coming back...i loved ur bit,..but want to see how it unfolds,....and how he is gonna react when e know who she is....


wud love to read some more,...





will have the next part up soon!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 10942

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumpal12

OMG NJ .........whenever i am away on weekends u do somethng big lastime i was flooded with the parts of ur previous mind blowing ff which i still read it again and again Wink .... cant get over it kya kare yaaarrrrr... i am so in love with dat.....i am so krazy dat i cant miss out to read ur perfect ff...... ok ab bahut hogaya na....

ab main aagayi vaapas tumhari is nayikahaani mein.... which i just finished reading ..... amazing yaaar.....main fida hogayi hu tumhari ridz character se.....she is too gud.... tune kya kiya yaar aisehi hamari armi par chillane diya hai.... becharee......par wo kam hai kya wo bhi chillane shuru kiya ....." oh please, get a life...what in the world possessed you to believe that even for a second... "   .....oh no hey armi sweetheart wahi hai tumhari lady love badh mein pata chal jaayegaWink .... chill yaar..... ok dats it.... just kidding yaar..... u are tooooooooooooooo gud..... meri acchi si pyari si NJ.... ab jaldi se part 3 likho... abhi ke abhi mujhe padna hai ridzy ka reaction.....ofcourse armi ka bhi..... dont mind comment kuch jyada lamba hogaya hai.... Clap



not just saying for the hck of it....i really was laughing reading ur comments.....glad u like it....will update soon!!!!!
meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 7825

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
omg. dat was jus an amazng prt...... now bth wil land up meetng each other in india.wow!!!!!!!!!! thanx 4 d pm.............plzz contd sooooooonnnn Smile
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 10942

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

omg. dat was jus an amazng prt...... now bth wil land up meetng each other in india.wow!!!!!!!!!! thanx 4 d pm.............plzz contd sooooooonnnn Smile


thnx hun glad u liked it....
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Joined: 03 January 2008
Posts: 21049

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pm please send me pm when u update it
rihanaa Senior Member
rihanaa
rihanaa

Joined: 19 October 2007
Posts: 983

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
amazin ...very well written but m sad y r dey fightin ..plzz dont make it lik dmg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i realli luv ur ffs i hope dey wont fight nymore Cry Cry Cry but Clap 4 u

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A LOT LIKE LOVE#2-part 40 pg 128(LAST PART)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: barkha_90   Replies: 1140   Views: 588963

barkha_90 1140 588963 05 May 2012 at 3:10am by TANVI_SEXY
Realization Of Love (DMG) Completed!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91

Author: reemz.malik   Replies: 726   Views: 202257

reemz.malik 726 202257 20 February 2012 at 1:55pm by HR-DMG4life
may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: adi_gupta   Replies: 223   Views: 97609

adi_gupta 223 97609 06 September 2009 at 5:26am by Yoshita0411
LOVE - AA ff PART - part 9 updt pg8

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: *~sneha~*   Replies: 71   Views: 34388

*~sneha~* 71 34388 30 August 2008 at 8:34am by teenorchid
Laksh and Kt FanFic..LAST PART (PART 44)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: zinny.xo   Replies: 207   Views: 35145

zinny.xo 207 35145 06 June 2007 at 3:06pm by zinny.xo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index