Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 27)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Omggggg... You were disappointed with this part huh? Well, guess what? I LOVED it... just AWESOME.. the flow of the words were amazing... and your vocab.. Embarrassed thats were I always get stuck when writing... with the words... Think I'll take writing lessons from you LOL LOL

Anyways, this part was great! If you ever wrote a book.. i'd be your first customer LOL LOL you have to give me 99.99% discount though Tongue... oh and then I'd be the first to write a review on it too LOL LOL

Now I seriously can't wait till the wedding!! When's the next part coming up Embarrassed ?

Zuzu

a book zuzu!!!u would get 100% discount since its likely to come on the forum before it even thinks of becoming anything bigger.....i mean c'mon if i put it up here i get a 100% review from all the wonderful readers n some really talented writers n that advice will make huge difference....but books are not really what um getting to!!!!thanx for the lovely comment though u def eased away some of my anticipation!!

cheen2005 Senior Member
cheen2005
cheen2005

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
yayyy u started another one, sounds sooooooo interesting, im hooked already Big smile i didnt even know u started another one till i got the pm today, that made me soooo happy, i was like awwww like the old days (which literally was a week ago) hehe, waiting for the next one eagerly Smile
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanaddict

there's no way u cud have written this part any better!!!! omg it was toooo good!!! i seriously luv the concept!! can't wait for u to continue!!!

and wat zuzu said abt writing a book... put me in the customer list too!!! u cud so make this into a coffee table display book!!!

customer list hehe....u ppl really make this sound all decked up n professional....but i can promise if i do lose my love for engin n resort to writing books, the ruf drafts will pass thru the forum before they hit the market!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheen2005

yayyy u started another one, sounds sooooooo interesting, im hooked already Big smile i didnt even know u started another one till i got the pm today, that made me soooo happy, i was like awwww like the old days (which literally was a week ago) hehe, waiting for the next one eagerly Smile

glad to see u on the thread dear....will update soon!!!
hibos1 Senior Member
hibos1
hibos1

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

Originally posted by hibos1

Hi Naseem,

It was a very nice part,...the fact that they did not fall in love the at the first sight was nics,...and though she recognized him he hasn't and that gives her extra mileage to keep tormenting within...

oh by the way, I thought she forgot to return his Lib ID card but no it is the other way around. he came to give her some paper from library,..intersting.
as usal waiting for the next part,...

love -Ria

love at first sight!!!!lolzzz r u a science student by any chance????nothing happens at first sight for the geeks of the world!!!!but back to the point....um glad if u like it....i was kinda skeptical to be honest

totally a science student!!! cant express a complete sentence without using a couple of  alpha numericals....but yeah I never believed in this love at first sight and stuff,..i always think love is much deeper and cannot start as soon as u see someone,...well that is too superfluos to my taste,...

coming back...i loved ur bit,..but want to see how it unfolds,....and how he is gonna react when e know who she is....

wud love to read some more,...

kumpal12 Senior Member
kumpal12
kumpal12

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
OMG NJ .........whenever i am away on weekends u do somethng big lastime i was flooded with the parts of ur previous mind blowing ff which i still read it again and again Wink .... cant get over it kya kare yaaarrrrr... i am so in love with dat.....i am so krazy dat i cant miss out to read ur perfect ff...... ok ab bahut hogaya na....

ab main aagayi vaapas tumhari is nayikahaani mein.... which i just finished reading ..... amazing yaaar.....main fida hogayi hu tumhari ridz character se.....she is too gud.... tune kya kiya yaar aisehi hamari armi par chillane diya hai.... becharee......par wo kam hai kya wo bhi chillane shuru kiya ....." oh please, get a life...what in the world possessed you to believe that even for a second... "   .....oh no hey armi sweetheart wahi hai tumhari lady love badh mein pata chal jaayegaWink .... chill yaar..... ok dats it.... just kidding yaar..... u are tooooooooooooooo gud..... meri acchi si pyari si NJ.... ab jaldi se part 3 likho... abhi ke abhi mujhe padna hai ridzy ka reaction.....ofcourse armi ka bhi..... dont mind comment kuch jyada lamba hogaya hai.... Clap
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

Hi Naseem, It was a very nice part,...the fact that they did not fall in love the at the first sight was nics,...and though she recognized him he hasn't and that gives her extra mileage to keep tormenting within... oh by the way, I thought she forgot to return his Lib ID card but no it is the other way around. he came to give her some paper from library,..intersting. as usal waiting for the next part,... love -Ria
love at first sight!!!!lolzzz r u a science student by any chance????nothing happens at first sight for the geeks of the world!!!!but back to the point....um glad if u like it....i was kinda skeptical to be honest

totally a science student!!! cant express a complete sentence without using a couple of alpha numericals....but yeah I never believed in this love at first sight and stuff,..i always think love is much deeper and cannot start as soon as u see someone,...well that is too superfluos to my taste,...

coming back...i loved ur bit,..but want to see how it unfolds,....and how he is gonna react when e know who she is....

wud love to read some more,...

will have the next part up soon!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumpal12

OMG NJ .........whenever i am away on weekends u do somethng big lastime i was flooded with the parts of ur previous mind blowing ff which i still read it again and again Wink .... cant get over it kya kare yaaarrrrr... i am so in love with dat.....i am so krazy dat i cant miss out to read ur perfect ff...... ok ab bahut hogaya na....

ab main aagayi vaapas tumhari is nayikahaani mein.... which i just finished reading ..... amazing yaaar.....main fida hogayi hu tumhari ridz character se.....she is too gud.... tune kya kiya yaar aisehi hamari armi par chillane diya hai.... becharee......par wo kam hai kya wo bhi chillane shuru kiya ....." oh please, get a life...what in the world possessed you to believe that even for a second... "   .....oh no hey armi sweetheart wahi hai tumhari lady love badh mein pata chal jaayegaWink .... chill yaar..... ok dats it.... just kidding yaar..... u are tooooooooooooooo gud..... meri acchi si pyari si NJ.... ab jaldi se part 3 likho... abhi ke abhi mujhe padna hai ridzy ka reaction.....ofcourse armi ka bhi..... dont mind comment kuch jyada lamba hogaya hai.... Clap

not just saying for the hck of it....i really was laughing reading ur comments.....glad u like it....will update soon!!!!!

Go to top