Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 15)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bollywood_chic

AMAZING!!
i was waiting for another ff from u..
the start was very goood... the name was different as well... but i loved it... 'every action has an equal and opposite reaction' is like one of ma fave quotes even thoguh its part of the law... lol...
i kno nothing bout it but i still ike it haha..
plz cont sooooooooon
the start has me hooked in already....
can't wait....

Sonia

hey sonia glad u like it... n yeh well the laws....they r    the lifeline to most physics...atleast mechanics....we begin with it!!!n so i started with it here too....will update soon!!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catwoman

wow nj!! Clap Clap ...i have a feeling these laws will be all coverted into pick up lines LOL LOL ... my head spinning think about them.

Great intro looking forwards to the first meeting at Uni

Kat

hey kat....hope u will like the parts to follow as well.....pick up lines....hehe....lolzzz mr.newton no offense intended here...r u listening???!!!! LOL
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

NJ... dats really an interesting plot... Not to mention dat i was a lil confused (pls dont think dat there is anything wrong wid ur FF or story, but i hv a lil starter problem... m dumbo u see...LOL)... But when i read it 2wice, i got it... But wat was dat "AMMY CHRISTOPHER BENZ"????????????? Confused"AMMY" ????????????????????? Confusedis dat our not-so-gud-at-studies prince charming & Ex-student, who got mentored by Rhidzy once upon a time??? ConfusedIf yes, den wats up wid d students exchange program... Confused sorry but i cudnt get dat... Cud u plzzzzzzzz elaborate... Confused Im dying for d next update to know... Plzzzzzzz update ASAP... SmileLove -Sheetal

hey sheetal sorry if i was ambiguous...i apologize...just get carried away when it comes to science....but to answer ur ques yes indeed ammy is the student she mentored in high school....i will let the next part do more explaining....but for now....ridz was an exchange student in the same high school as ammy in chicago when she had to mentor him....n now she is back to the country for her grad school education....n that was an incident she just remembered in flashback....i hope that sorts out the doubts!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lightening

hey
yyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiippppppppeeeeeeeeeeee so u finally did start huh?
lud it....cnt wait for d nxt part!!!! n btw i m too 4rm the sc stream so yup dis
one is definitely gonna b interestin to read further!!1 i always likd kinematics
!! LOL LOL

Clap
Clap
n thnx a ton 4 d pm.. Tongue

well good u liked kinematics....its an essential pre requiste to all of mechanics!!!but back to the story....thanx for the comments glad u liked the intro will cont soon!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet=me

Heyyy NJ!!!! I looooved the intro!!! I swear your ff has attracted me to it like a super powerful magnet!!!! I'm hooked already!!! OMG I'm sooo sure Riddhima is gonna meet the "dumb" student she was forced to tutor in highschool at Stanford....Her taunt got him back on track....hmmmm...Can't waaaait for the next part!!! DoAddSmileyIcon('LOL')
LOL continue soon!!! Oh and thanks alot for the pm!!!
Love,
Ananya

hey ananya!!!well wat gets him on track is yet to come...but they will meet of course they have to or what will i write LOL glad u like the intro....keep reading!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_unknown_fr

interesting introduction
Clap
eagerly waiting for 1st part
plz continue soon

i will...thanx for the comment hun!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

Woah a sixer with the intro itself!!! Excellent!!!!

So our prince charming was a dud coached by our brainy lady!!!! Excellent. and next scene she manages to reach stanford but has a flash of some memories. wow!!!! and shes has more up her sleeve......awesome.

will be eagerly waiting to lap up moree
Jia

glad to see my eager reader n awsome commenter back here on the thread jia dear....i will have some grub for u to lap on soon....n i hope u enjoy it!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Robin_M

awsome start! i myself am a biochem student, and physics never really interested me much, but i think your ff has sparked a new found liking for Newton! hehe
i really like the concept, its quite different then your other ff!
im quite excited for it, so please try to post the 1st part soon!

hey i will post soon....glad u like the concept..its always a precarious stp to talk out of the usual...n um just giving it a shot anywaz....if people like it il b e way tooooo happy!!!

Go to top