Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 144)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
amazin part NJ
sooooo romantic sweeety

***Krinz_dmg*** Senior Member
***Krinz_dmg***
***Krinz_dmg***

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!
dat waz such a cute part Embarrassed Embarrassed
luved it!!!
beautifully writenClap
cant wait 2 read more
cont soon..
pal234 Senior Member
pal234
pal234

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Clap awesome update Clap

nd as u said it ws worth the wait....too good....jus luvd it.....

armi-ridz completely in luv Embarrassed ....luvd der nok-jhok in dhaba.....n der telling each oder about thmselves.... it lukd so spontaneous....n d romance....Embarrassed Embarrassed

u kno the characters in ur ffs are jus awesome....the way they reply back is superb......i absolutely luv dis thing abt ur characters....in both of ur ffs......

the convo b/w chris n amy was gr8888.....nd amy's reaction at dinin table jus LOL

thnx for d pm...n cont. soon...hope ur frnd's prob is solved....

Edited by pal_279 - 05 June 2008 at 9:32am
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Originally posted by Catwoman

Originally posted by Catwoman

^^^ Cool Office Warning would be a must!! LOL LOL

I really dont understand! why u lot think so much of me as im not all thatConfusedLove Kat Embarrassed

Ah! Yer stories and the twists and turns in them are mindbllllllllowwingg! and so are your stories! No one writes stories like you, Kat! Youre awesome LOL

zuzu dont u start!! Confused Miss DMG FF winner god know how many times! HUH LOLClapClap...ur ff and Deep crack me up in the office...im grinning like dumbo in the office!LOLLOL... they need health warning tooLOL

love kat

Oh noooo Embarrassed I got it exactly two times... ahh but me thinks Naseem deserved it a hundred times more than me this time Wink Hahaha... Deep's funny as anything LOLLOL I get in trouble for laughing too much everytime she updates Confused

and.. naseem, don't worry about the updates (no matter how desperate we are for themBig smile) just chill LOLLOL We'll be waiting...

zuzu ur getting me high in the air..or as we say in hindi jhaad par chada ri ho muje tum... LOL but thanx for the compliment....n congos didnt know iu got the award i still havnt worked out my way with the contests on the forum never realize when they start who gets nominated how to vote n all....um just bumbed out in confusion so i miss on voting for all the wonderful ppl here....but whenever u got the award....u trully deserve to have got it!!!lov ur work....*hint hint....update soon*
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hibos1

Oh My God Naseem,

It was just out of the world!!! like I told you last time I so wanted them to spend some time to with eachother and you just did that,...it was worth the wait and please done apologize,...

will read again and in a short while will comment in detail,...for now I am on cloud 9,...

glad u like it ria!!!will update with less delay this time
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mar-

woooow such a wonderfull part really good pls continue soon

thnx hun!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi4u

hey
awwwwwwwwwww.............

dat was relllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy WONDERFULL yaar

juz luved it Clap

cont super sooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
n thaks 4 da pm
luv ya n tak care
mahru

thnx hun!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged

*sigh* I want them to spend more time with each other... AH!! They're soooooooooooo adorable, me just loves them!!! Haha.. their likes and disliks were so funny LOL

Btw.. can you relate to any of your characters? Im guessing youre just as sensible as thm Wink...

sensible lolzzzz wudnt self comment on that...but yeh theres ineveitable tit bits to any char's i ever write about which are like me....in both FF's iv don n in other things i worked on over the years....happens when i write n read, i can always relate....but its like i share traits with chars all over the story something with each so no one is quite me n no one quite not me!!!!sorry if that sounds confusing, i talk weird stuff at times!!!Confused

oh and one request.. you paragraphs are sooo huge LOL LOL makes it kind of difficult to read, can you break them down into smaller paragraphs Embarrassed ??

good point zuzu....thnx for the tip il do that....um just such a voluminous books persn, i wudnt hav realized myself, but ur right it must be a bugger specially on screen....

Can't wait for another part Big smile and hope everything went well with your friend.

yeh well she was better hopefully she wil recover soon....

Ohhh.. and btw.. i started a new FF Embarrassed called Midnight Sun... Smile

KOOOOLLLL will catch with it n leave comments thnx for letting me know!!!!!!

~Zuzu

Go to top