Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 132)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

LOL! I love your name! i dnt no any dude w/ that name.. only dudettes LOL LOL

and thanks Embarrassed

we're turing this into a chat thread LOL LOL !

hehe yeh i know so topic ends....conclusion...we both have nice names!!!!!! LOL

hibos1 Senior Member
hibos1
hibos1

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

Originally posted by hibos1

FABULOUS!!!! and please raise it to a 100... thats howmuch I liked this part,...But I do have to confess I wud have loved them to have confessed in private and also have some time to themselves before RM bumped in,...but it is just me,...i guess they all will still have fun together with all being the new love birds officially:) now the wedding is going to be soooooooooooo much fun,... love -Ria
hey ria we do think alke at some point i reckon...ur the first one who points out this thing n i have to tell u ,,....i went thru quite a mental conflict over a private or u know as u call it, public confession...but now that u mentio it....n since ur the only one who thot like me....i really wana tell u...heres my thinking...the char of ridz was not ready to accept ammy cud be serious abt her....she was way too convinced abt him doing all this with every girl...i just thot if he did all that before rahul n muskaan it wud in a way portray how much it really meant to him...i mean it can get embarrasing to sing n propose like that specially when u fear a rejection bigtime n ur supoosed to be a dude....i wanted to make it look like he cared enuf abt the whole to not give a dam to who n what was around them....do u think that makes sense????after a long battle over the two ways thats how i concluded....n gave it a shot....sorry if i disappointed u....will try to make up....is that good????

Naseem,

Firstly, thanks for taking it in the right spirit. you know after I had written it I kept thinking was it the right thing to say, it was Naseem's idea of confession and I had no right to expect it sud be the way I like it.

But now that u explain it it kind of falls in place. You are right, Ridz is sure to feel the real emotion of Armaan after he confesses in front of his best buddy

mmmmm,...thanks again. I love ur FF(well I have said that a million times already) but I like you more as a writer who is ready to take a view that differs from yours with equal aplomb.

but of course ria....thats the science effect....take all posibilities into account...lolzzz no serously i apreciate when u ppl leme know ur real views....helps me do better....n none of us here are clones i dont expect agreement all the time um just so delighted by the awsom response um getting!!!thnx again, n i trully hope my reason to some extent made up incase u dint like the non private confesion enuf...as i said...will try to make up!!!

will try to make up!!!

ok this line gets me thinkingWink....cant wait for the next one...

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
reallya nice update please continue it soon
sonalkhullar IF-Rockerz
sonalkhullar
sonalkhullar

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
omg..!!
such a wonderful n cute n romantic part... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Clap
omg...cant wait 2 read more...
plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon..

ps: r u gonna continue 2nite..if yes.den by wen...i wanna b awake n read it...plz lemme noe..thanq Embarrassed
ami_princess IF-Dazzler
ami_princess
ami_princess

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
hey seriously cant wait to read wat's gonna happen next!

i am so glad they finally declared that they love each other!

men this is going to be exciting!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

FABULOUS!!!! and please raise it to a 100... thats howmuch I liked this part,...But I do have to confess I wud have loved them to have confessed in private and also have some time to themselves before RM bumped in,...but it is just me,...i guess they all will still have fun together with all being the new love birds officially:) now the wedding is going to be soooooooooooo much fun,... love -Ria
hey ria we do think alke at some point i reckon...ur the first one who points out this thing n i have to tell u ,,....i went thru quite a mental conflict over a private or u know as u call it, public confession...but now that u mentio it....n since ur the only one who thot like me....i really wana tell u...heres my thinking...the char of ridz was not ready to accept ammy cud be serious abt her....she was way too convinced abt him doing all this with every girl...i just thot if he did all that before rahul n muskaan it wud in a way portray how much it really meant to him...i mean it can get embarrasing to sing n propose like that specially when u fear a rejection bigtime n ur supoosed to be a dude....i wanted to make it look like he cared enuf abt the whole to not give a dam to who n what was around them....do u think that makes sense????after a long battle over the two ways thats how i concluded....n gave it a shot....sorry if i disappointed u....will try to make up....is that good????

Naseem,

Firstly, thanks for taking it in the right spirit. you know after I had written it I kept thinking was it the right thing to say, it was Naseem's idea of confession and I had no right to expect it sud be the way I like it.

But now that u explain it it kind of falls in place. You are right, Ridz is sure to feel the real emotion of Armaan after he confesses in front of his best buddy

mmmmm,...thanks again. I love ur FF(well I have said that a million times already) but I like you more as a writer who is ready to take a view that differs from yours with equal aplomb.

but of course ria....thats the science effect....take all posibilities into account...lolzzz no serously i apreciate when u ppl leme know ur real views....helps me do better....n none of us here are clones i dont expect agreement all the time um just so delighted by the awsom response um getting!!!thnx again, n i trully hope my reason to some extent made up incase u dint like the non private confesion enuf...as i said...will try to make up!!!

will try to make up!!!

ok this line gets me thinkingWink....cant wait for the next one...

lolzzzzzzzzz
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvn1983

reallya nice update please continue it soon

thnx hun!!!!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalkhullar

omg..!!
such a wonderful n cute n romantic part... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Clap
omg...cant wait 2 read more...
plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon..

ps: r u gonna continue 2nite..if yes.den by wen...i wanna b awake n read it...plz lemme noe..thanq Embarrassed

hey sonal first thanx a ton....second....dont think il fifnish the next part tonite since um yet to start....had a teleconferencing ever since the i did part 15 so....by tom it shud be there!!!

Go to top