Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 127)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanaddict

*sigh*

oh my goodness NJ!!! that was a beautiful beautiful beautiful update!! i had tears in my eyes when armaan was trying to explain what happened to his mother.. it was written sooo well!!! all the emotions were so beautiful!! the whole part was so touching.. i really loved all of it! and i'm so glad he finally told her that he loves her!! hope she realizes that he means it for real.. and she admits her feelings to him too! ur a brilliant writer NJ.. and one of the fastest updaters too!!

continue soon! can't wait to read the next part!!

thanx hun....so glad u like it...updating really soon now!!!!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

dat was a beautifully ritten update.................
can't hav enuf of it... waitng 4 d nxt prt................ thnxx 4 d pm.plzz update soon Smile Smile

thnx hun...for the comments n the pm....updating soon
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaiti!

oh my god!!!!!! i completely loved d update!!! it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute n evrythin!!!! cant wait to read on!!!!!!!! Clap

thnx hun!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saira_1

absolutely amazing Clap !!!
(btw still reading your other ff LOL Embarrassed )

lolzzz well i hope u like that on too....thnx for these comments....
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Originally posted by sweet=me

OH MY GOSH!!!! You are absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! This part was just spectacular!!! It was soooooo romantic n cute!!!!! It couldn't possibly be better......I adored it!!! Only,it's made me even more impatient to read the next part.... Clap Do continue soon n thanks for the pm.....
Love,
Ananya

thnx Ananya....um updating soon....
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Originally posted by hibos1

Truely amazing!!! I am speechless,...cud not hve been a better romantic scene that this,...but waiting eagerly to see ridz's reaction,...do cont soon.

thnx hun...hopefully i wont disappoint u all...its almost done posting shortly
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Part 14...

Finally... ufffffff... i read it... & as most of my frenz here wud agree... SPELLBOUND...

Ridzy's feeling were beautifully portrayed in dis part… as I said earlier, she looked confused coz of HIS past image… its quite obvious for a simple girl like her, who has never been involved wid any guy… & den it gets more to her nerves when she gets to know dat a Man who has always been a Charmer & Chocolate piece for all d girl-bunches is suddenly falling her ways… So it explains well of her confusion & behaviour…

Armaan's were wonderfully poured thru d touching song itself... i dont hv words better dan dat to explain... HIS MOTHER'S FAVORITE song... Smile ... i loved HIM... he is too gud...

HER emotions VS HIS emotions, i dont know which one shud i say was better explained... Confused both hv been... now u hv made me run out of words... well i m not even carrying an updated version of a dictionary... MARVELOUS (pardon me for my spelling)... Clap

& u know wat i loved d MOST... d confession of course... But d beauty of it was in its SIMPLICITY... nothing exotic, but yet BRILLIANT... i alwayz think dat d TRUE & DEEPEST FEELINGs of heart DONT need any support... specially not anything artificial or Exotic... wild or material oriented actions to express dem just make loose their INNOCENCE...

i hv always believed dat - "SIMPLE IS ALWAYS MOST INNOCENT & INNOCENCE IS THE BIGGEST TRUTH..." (of course today's world have lost it as dey dont believe in it anymore... but for me dey have actually increased its Value by doing so... u know "RARER R D MOST PRECIOUS...")... Smile

now dat i hv blabbed a lot... i shud better put a stop on LONG enough thesis lecture...

i wud b waiting for d next update desperately now...
I m such a "LATE LATEEF" Ouch   LOL

Love
- Sheetal

sheetal....thanx for the awsom awsom comments....n its so wonderful to be able to read seperate extensive comments on each part....u bore me?????never....loved reading them all....n um glad u like it....n dont worry abt the delayed replies....works imp...n u make it worth in the end anywaz!!!updating soon!!!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi_23

ttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
parts.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
do continue very soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

thanks 4 pms.

thnx hun!!!!!!

Go to top