Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 111)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-niz

woooowo
this is getin itnerstin wndr wots gona happen
oooo cant wait luvin ur updtes as usual
continue sooon

thnx hun !!!!!!!!!!

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttimpy

i know its asking too much but can u pl update one more part today..............um just dying to know where armaan is....its such a cliffhanger........i know im being too chipkoo but plzzzzzzzzzzzz aise tension mein to BP high ho jayega.......

what is it he wants to do here in agra.......sum sort of wish fulfilment which will then make him free....

i really like ur play of words and emotions.feelings.its so cute that he takes advice from his dad.just shows their bonding.........

hehe um headed to work in an hour....coz its morning here not sure if il update before u hit the bed....sorry....but thnx for the omments n il try to make the wait worth it
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bollywood_chic

OMG last two parts were awesome... u left us at a cliff hanger again... ohh,,,,
plllzzz cont soooon....
Sonia

sure as soon as i can
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalsirwani

This iisnt fair...u left us at a cliffhanger...not done yaar hehehehe now whrs armaan....bah arent theyr tried of playin these games...first he goes to her room...n then she coems to hsi room n now god knws...whrs he...hehehehehe wats happenin...im sure theyre in love...coz all this happens only in love...

ok now cumin to the parts...omg too good to be expressed...loved the car part heheheh RM opennin the door together n AR teasin them...loved it totally n then ARmaan missin his mum oh i thot that must be the reason...poor guy...he loves his mum a bit too much ...i just love the way he calls gher honey...n yea i loved the lil chris n armaan convo...it was too cute...great going yaar...cont real sooon Clap

glad u like it....will update soon
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvn1983

thanks for updating please continue it soon
really an awsome update

thnx dear!!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

Awweeeeee was just commenting on part 12 and bingo u have another part all ready. This is wat adds that extra topping tour super delicious ff. I just simply love this.
Embarrassed
Coming to both the parts......well part 12 frankly i simply loved muski-reggie.EmbarrassedThe entire scene was so very very cute and sweet not to mention coupled with armaan's keen observation and comments. It was really a delightful one. Ahh i was so very surprised reading his reaction to her asking him for dinner!! I was like wat the hell?? Ridz asking out and him refusing????LOL Am so glad u didnt keep me in the suspense for a very long time as i wud hav surely scratched out my hair.
LOL
Coming to the next......Hawwwww my heart went out to armaan. Such a wonderful description of his mental state. I really felt so very touched.It was such a heart wrenching scene. Outstanding justice there i must say. ClapAndbefore i forget ridz.......her emotions OMG brilliant stroke. It was so marvelously projected. Made me look up at u with awe all the more. U r a real genius NJ. Simply such a magical spell u seem to have cast all upon me and around me.
Embarrassed
Sleep well and come back with armaan soon as we r all at our wits end dying to know wer he ventured.. Confused
U r a real star
EmbarrassedJia

thats coz i have superstar readers like u hun!!!!!!!thnx a bunch for the 'like alwaz' extraordinarily wonderful comments!!!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_279

Clap
jus read last 2 parts....n dey wer jus fabulous....u describe emotions so well..........luvd muski-reggie part......ridzi really needs 2 learn frm muskiLOL nd she did 2....she askd armaan out for d dinner...wowww....d moment armaan refusd i thot he did it intentionally jus 2 see her reaction.....

bt the next part jus blew me off....it ws fabulous nd really touching 2....armaan missin her mom.... nd the whole series of events henceforth...jus wowwww.....nd u portrayed der thoughts, der feelings so well....brilliant....Clap

bt u left it at such a cliffhanger...... waitin eagerly for d next post.....hope u have a good sleep.....

thnx for d pm lil dany(even i hope daniel steel doesnt mind)LOLBig smile

hehe oh u from delhi then this must sound more fun....glad u like it
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mar-

wooow the last 2 parts were awesome really good pls ocntinue sooon

thnx!!!!!!!

Go to top