Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 (Page 101)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niya

LOL Hhaha pani puri problem ROFL I used to have that...but I have mastered the art now LOL
Lovely update...cant wait til they reach Taj Big smile

lolzzzz glad u like the part....

rockeraryan Senior Member
rockeraryan
rockeraryan

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
amazing prt

wll continue soon
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia..

Hellooooo NJ Hug

Ahh again a total stunner?? I mean seriously how on the earth do u do this?? i land up reading each part atleast 2 times not mention later i cum back only to read it again!! The fact is they r just so very magical!!

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Now take this part for instance. The entire song scene was so very beautiful. I am still in a daze , the way u hav described him looking at her intently and figuring out the lyrics.....Hawwwwww its so mesmerizing!! Atif aslam!! Gosh i feel like giving u standing ovation for such truly delightful ideas.
Clap

Then again the entire convo with his dad. OMG it was like super sweet. Loved this shade of their relation NJ. Absolutely adore it. Finally the pani-puri scene. *Sigh* i am still thinking how in the world u get these wonderful and delightful ideas?? She cudnt eat it one go and was embarrassed!! Haha same goes for me yaar. Ridz isnt the only one out there. Loved the way he cared for her. So very cute and adorable yet again.
Clap
And lastly the fortune scene. OMG u hit yet another sixer there.I dunno how to show u the effect ur writeups have on my. Want them to go on and on forever.

Awaiting their arrival at the TAJ now!! Continue soon and pls dont forget to pm me. Thanx for these countless times u hav pmed me hunny.
Embarrassedlove ya
Jia

thanx again jia....ur quite a pump to my ego!!! taj has been long awaited will get it along really soon now....but where r u girl....wana so badly read the update to ur ff....plzzzz do one soon!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalsirwani

OMG NJ...u make go crazy everytime i read ure FF...itz just so soooo soooo superbly done everytime....OMG right frm part 9 dat ive reda...the way she keeps whispering not real hehehehehehehehehe n the walkin together scene n then he tellin her abt his mum dad....omg totally loved everythin

n then the best part was armi realisation on part 10....aryan's a great guyy man....so well decribed...loved it...esp he ridz sittin on the swing thing.....i just loved it...

n the best was part 11....hehehehehehe ridz sucha small big heehhehehehee i coukd actually get thgat scene so well...hehehehe n then the song thingy.,,.a very unique idea...but very well done with it...n u knw i actually played teh songs in the bakground n imagined every scene that was written...n for a moment...i thot i was driving to agra...but then i soon realised im readin ure fic hehehehe loved it totally....hope we get a lovely n unique confession sooon Wink

great going NJ...cont soon Clap

o wow...u played the tracks how sweet....actually all the songs i have a funny way of writing....i have a dump of 5000 songs in my laptop n i play them with the toggle on so anything plays anytime i like it that way when i dont know whats coming next....n so all the songs i ever use in my ff sre the ones which played at the right moment when i was thinking of how to proceed with the story...those two tracks playued one after the next yesterday n so i had hat idea lolzzzz....see it isnt that miraculous really...just a right moment for the song to play!!!glad u like it....
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
thank u soo much.

"so what move do u want me to make??? ROFL i love dis bold ridz

n d dimples bit...aww..angel sitn up front.. Embarrassed

theyv just reachd n already confessions in d air..lovin it

wat is ammy upto now???bt i gues il hav 2 wait for part 13 for dat.

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swansea

amazin part sweety

thanx hun!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet=me

OMG NJ!!!!! I just caught up with the last 3 parts and I'm left speechless as always....It was BRILLIANT!!!! I loved all the parts alot!!!!! I'm soooo glad that Aryan is helping Armaan...OMG the radio game was sooo funny!!! Poor Riddhima,24 paani puris??!?!?! LOL Loved the fortune chocolates...When 2 hearts race,they both win..!! Awwwwwwwwww......that was the cutest fortune ever!!! Loved these parts to the core...Do continue soon n thanks aloooot for the PMs....
Love,
Ananya

yeh i got that fortune on my chocolate a couple of days ago!!! n she ate only 12 of them remember i made her choke half way!!!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelnevelie

hey NJ luved da update!!
Clap
thanx for da pm n do continue soon..

thanx dear!!!

Go to top