esp. they things n the way u described
the way of their feelings xpression.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
do updatye very very sooooooooooooooon.

thnx dear!!!!!
kumpal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Helloooooooo NJ dear.........am bak with my dose of comments πŸ˜‰ ...........
ok from where do i start now.........ok got it.....
The best was the chris and armi conversation...... invisible food.......did i do it???..........minnie at the scene....prayers πŸ˜† ....woww dat part was tooooooooooooooooo gudddddddddddddddd
and then the armi ridzy conversation is fantastic.......the way he tells abt him and he never misses any chance to make her frown and at the very next moment he makes her blush....wow dat was superb......and how can i miss ridzy.....the way she beats him with her words.... by telling she will get coffee cake on his bday πŸ˜† ...newton and einsten pictures.... dat was amazing....OMG even i love cricket ridzy πŸ˜‰ ....and the conversation in dhaba is so nice...the way he eats up with her hand.....oh god they are just perfect....and u r a perfectionist in writingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ........ wish ur frnd prob is solved.....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ smiley for her to cheer up .........when is the next update dear......hope i get to see it soon........ πŸ˜‰
kumpal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey NJ one more page to go to next thread.......... Advance congrats dear on finishing first thread with fabulous parts and for the coming up new thread...... gr8 going dear πŸ‘πŸΌ .....hope to see more amazing updates from u like these...... πŸ‘
hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok dear!!!! read it again and again and again,..I think now I kind of know the dialogues byheart.

wow!!! well whatever I wud say wud be an undestatement,...I cud see the whole convo happening between 2 common people...well what they spoke was so natural,..ridz was so right, she knows nothing abt him except that she loves his cologne and she is head over heels for this lord,...and he has such simple needs,...and the best part is they are like such unlike poles. she like winter & he is for summer. she like coffee and he strawberry,...this is what happens in real life...

like they say unlike poles attract!!!!!@#$%^&*

loved it,...and cant belive we wud be treated for another one today:):) must be my lucky day ha!

spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumpal12

The best was the chris and armi conversation...... invisible food.......did i do it???..........minnie at the scene....prayers πŸ˜† ....woww dat part was tooooooooooooooooo gudddddddddddddddd
and then the armi ridzy conversation is fantastic.......the way he tells abt him and he never misses any chance to make her frown and at the very next moment he makes her blush....wow dat was superb......and how can i miss ridzy.....the way she beats him with her words.... by telling she will get coffee cake on his bday πŸ˜† ...newton and einsten pictures.... dat was amazing....OMG even i love cricket ridzy πŸ˜‰ ....and the conversation in dhaba is so nice...the way he eats up with her hand.....oh god they are just perfect....and u r a perfectionist in writingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ........ wish ur frnd prob is solved.....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ smiley for her to cheer up .........when is the next update dear......hope i get to see it soon........ πŸ˜‰

hey pallavi um so glad u like it, thanx for the wonderful comments....will be updating sometime today itself...working on it, since um off from the lab today....hope to send out pm's as soon as i can....n thanx for asking abt my friend...shes doing better....
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: hibos1

ok dear!!!! read it again and again and again,..I think now I kind of know the dialogues byheart.

wow!!! well whatever I wud say wud be an undestatement,...I cud see the whole convo happening between 2 common people...well what they spoke was so natural,..ridz was so right, she knows nothing abt him except that she loves his cologne and she is head over heels for this lord,...and he has such simple needs,...and the best part is they are like such unlike poles. she like winter & he is for summer. she like coffee and he strawberry,...this is what happens in real life...

like they say unlike poles attract!!!!!@#$%^&*

loved it,...and cant belive we wud be treated for another one today:):) must be my lucky day ha!

lolzzzz u make the comments extrememly special to read ria!!!n yeh they are different yet quite similar, both simple within, and both ready to adjust a bit here n there....n i dont think personality differences always work well....but they do if they complement each other....um trying to make them like that!!!
spln thumbnail

Hey NJ one more page to go to next thread.......... Advance congrats dear on finishing first thread with fabulous parts and for the coming up new thread...... gr8 going dear πŸ‘πŸΌ .....hope to see more amazing updates from u like these...... πŸ‘

thnx hun!!!!
spln thumbnail
oki friends i will be starting a new thread for this FF soon, will post the new link in here, and this link in the new thread...thanx for all the love n support, it trully keeps me going!!!!

the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=961753&TPN=1 &#16665583

P.S. i will be pasting all the parts from here to page1 of the new thread as well, just to make it easier for u all, and for me....so it will be the same....whole story on page 1.....

will edit this reply to add the new link soon....

Edited by spln - 15 years ago
spln thumbnail

forgot to say....the last scene was my fav too!!!