dat waz such a cute part 😳 😳
luved it!!!
beautifully writenπŸ‘
cant wait 2 read more
cont soon..
pal234 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ‘ awesome update πŸ‘

nd as u said it ws worth the wait....too good....jus luvd it.....

armi-ridz completely in luv 😳 ....luvd der nok-jhok in dhaba.....n der telling each oder about thmselves.... it lukd so spontaneous....n d romance....😳 😳

u kno the characters in ur ffs are jus awesome....the way they reply back is superb......i absolutely luv dis thing abt ur characters....in both of ur ffs......

the convo b/w chris n amy was gr8888.....nd amy's reaction at dinin table jus πŸ˜†

thnx for d pm...n cont. soon...hope ur frnd's prob is solved....Edited by pal_279 - 15 years ago
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

Oh noooo 😳 I got it exactly two times... ahh but me thinks Naseem deserved it a hundred times more than me this time πŸ˜‰ Hahaha... Deep's funny as anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I get in trouble for laughing too much everytime she updates πŸ˜•

and.. naseem, don't worry about the updates (no matter how desperate we are for themπŸ˜ƒ) just chill πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We'll be waiting...

zuzu ur getting me high in the air..or as we say in hindi jhaad par chada ri ho muje tum... πŸ˜† but thanx for the compliment....n congos didnt know iu got the award i still havnt worked out my way with the contests on the forum never realize when they start who gets nominated how to vote n all....um just bumbed out in confusion so i miss on voting for all the wonderful ppl here....but whenever u got the award....u trully deserve to have got it!!!lov ur work....*hint hint....update soon*
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: hibos1

Oh My God Naseem,

It was just out of the world!!! like I told you last time I so wanted them to spend some time to with eachother and you just did that,...it was worth the wait and please done apologize,...

will read again and in a short while will comment in detail,...for now I am on cloud 9,...

glad u like it ria!!!will update with less delay this time
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: mar-

woooow such a wonderfull part really good pls continue soon

thnx hun!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi4u

hey
awwwwwwwwwww.............

dat was relllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy WONDERFULL yaar

juz luved it πŸ‘

cont super sooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
n thaks 4 da pm
luv ya n tak care
mahru

thnx hun!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

*sigh* I want them to spend more time with each other... AH!! They're soooooooooooo adorable, me just loves them!!! Haha.. their likes and disliks were so funny πŸ˜†

Btw.. can you relate to any of your characters? Im guessing youre just as sensible as thm πŸ˜‰...

sensible lolzzzz wudnt self comment on that...but yeh theres ineveitable tit bits to any char's i ever write about which are like me....in both FF's iv don n in other things i worked on over the years....happens when i write n read, i can always relate....but its like i share traits with chars all over the story something with each so no one is quite me n no one quite not me!!!!sorry if that sounds confusing, i talk weird stuff at times!!!πŸ˜•

oh and one request.. you paragraphs are sooo huge πŸ˜† πŸ˜† makes it kind of difficult to read, can you break them down into smaller paragraphs 😳 ??

good point zuzu....thnx for the tip il do that....um just such a voluminous books persn, i wudnt hav realized myself, but ur right it must be a bugger specially on screen....

Can't wait for another part πŸ˜ƒ and hope everything went well with your friend.

yeh well she was better hopefully she wil recover soon....

Ohhh.. and btw.. i started a new FF 😳 called Midnight Sun... 😊

KOOOOLLLL will catch with it n leave comments thnx for letting me know!!!!!!

~Zuzu

ranv_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG don't know what 2 say except that it's perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ ... really... love u fr dis part...actually i love u fr da entire ff..
πŸ€— πŸ‘
sagarika
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: swansea

amazin part NJ
sooooo romantic sweeety

thnx dear!!!!