Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
taj created wonders 4 d second time............. lucky 4 d benz fly.......
d prt was soooooooooooo wonderful n romantic.. d somgs wer soo apt 4 d situation.................awesum update. thnx 4 d pm.plzz update soon 😊 😊
spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meow23

taj created wonders 4 d second time............. lucky 4 d benz fly.......
d prt was soooooooooooo wonderful n romantic.. d somgs wer soo apt 4 d situation.................awesum update. thnx 4 d pm.plzz update soon 😊 😊

thnx a bunch lakshami....will update smetime tom!!!
pal234 thumbnail
πŸ‘
m speechless....the part ws jus fantastic.....

th nyt........the song....the couple......the surroundings....n the taj"symbol of love"......n ur description........all jus perfect....

luvd it.....

thnx for d pm...pls cont soon....
spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pal_279

πŸ‘
m speechless....the part ws jus fantastic.....

th nyt........the song....the couple......the surroundings....n the taj"symbol of love"......n ur description........all jus perfect....

luvd it.....

thnx for d pm...pls cont soon....

thnx a bunch dear!!!!!!!!glad u liked it....
pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very well written...the way you intertwined the song...I could just imagine Armaan singing it! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
awww Reg proposed to Muskaan...how cute!!!!! 😳

Shweta
jhanvimooni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so sorry for the late comment just caught up with part 14 & 15...yet again at a loss of words ..trully amazing...loved the part where ridz finally lets her heart out to armaan and of course the final confession was just FAB πŸ‘
sasya thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that was soo romantic and soo cute πŸ‘ .the song was great and everything was just out of words.i just love ur ff.great confession,he did not give her the ring πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
i am excited now to read the next part
continue soon
kumpal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Helloooooooooooooo Naseem dear..........
wowwwwwwww mind blowing confession at taj......i couldn't expect anymoreπŸ˜‰ ........Looks like Taj is lucky for benz family...as it has again become a witness of two beautiful souls...... the song was just so apt........
hey naseem when he started singing....i was like... wat is he doing infront of rahul and muskaan wat if she says no....oh noo and i was thinking it would have been better if it was in private or something like dat.... while i was going on with my reading n my thoughts........then finally at the end of song....oh god dat was just perfect .....infront of taj and their best buddies.......could dat get any better.........omg its simply fantastic.........not to forget finally red did wonders to someone... πŸ˜‰ 😳 .......i liked the way how u changed rather lighten the mood at the end by bringing the ring and the dinner conversation between them........
its so nice πŸ˜† .....ok got it baby.....its going too long....ok for now hoping to see more of the two new official love couples in the city of love πŸ˜‰....ofcourse how can i miss marraige....guess it would be more fun now .....so whn is the next part dear.......
d101 thumbnail

iv run short of words yet again, dat proposal.... πŸ‘

there is absolutely nothing i repeat nothing predictable about u, im so glad she explained her reservations abt them, n our hero of course...nothn he cant do.if she'd just walkd away xplainn nothn i'd hav killd u πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the way u wrote..their reactions, her shivern, his face softenn,his placing the jacket....it felt like i was rght there..i cud see the taj n 2 people tryn to cm 2 terms wid their love..*sigh sigh*

n d cheeky line in da end...god me thinx i luv u...

it was absolutely

PERFECT.

thanx 4 a beautiful part...(yes ma fav has changed again)

lv deepika

ps--ya lovd d song..