FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 - Page 102

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by angelnevelie

goshhhh NJ..was juzz waiting for ur part!!
wowww loved da way she confessed!! 😳 😳
πŸ‘
u always rockk NJ..!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thnx dear!!!!
Originally posted by rashi_23

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
the confession part was
so very great.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
do continue very sooooooooooooooooooon.

thanks 4 pm

only just updated lolzzzz might take time for the next update...glad u like the part
Originally posted by Iqbal Neha1

amazing part
the confession scene was mindblowing it was really sweet i could actually picturise armaan and riddhima near the taj mahal
finally ammy propsed where his father did he is defiantly his fathers son
πŸ‘

glad u lik it hun!!!!
Naseem, Naseeeeeem... Naseem... I should sue you for killing me everything I read your parts... thats 15 deaths so far.. and more to come!

you write so amazing!! Everytime I read your parts, I feel smarter *flashes a geeky smile*... why.. umm... cause u use huge words πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I keep looking in the dictionary...

Anyways.. I totallyyyyyy LOVE this Armaan... he's so.. ahh.. I have no words to describe! and Riddhima.. she's a sensible girl πŸ˜† πŸ˜† unlike our asli Ridz...

I just love.. LOVE.. looooooooooooooooove your writing skills 😳 😳 It's too good!

WOW.. Rahul and Muski were fast πŸ˜† πŸ˜† already engaged... Too cute 😳

Im sure their parents wont have any objection with this lovely pair πŸ˜† πŸ˜† can't wait for moreeeee!!

Lots of Love,
Zuzu

Btw.. did i ever tell u that I loves yer name 😳 ? And the meaning is beautiful as well πŸ˜† πŸ˜† means fresh air or breeze   πŸ˜›
oh my gosh Naseem... ur like one of those miracle workers.. except ur a miracle writer..!!πŸ˜†
i truly have no words to describe the way u wrote this part.. it was stunningly beautiful!!
i'm a die hard romantic at heart... and the way u showed armaan singing to ridz was one of the cutest, most romantic ways of getting her to "confess"...
luvd ur song choice..! it was one of my fav songs for a long time...
and wow.. rahul n muski engaged already.. lol that was fast!!
luving the way the story's going right now.. can't wait for ur next update!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omgggg I was blushing throughout the partt, i love that song toooo and OMG OMG OMG hes adoooooooooorable and i love himmmmmm   πŸ˜ƒ

realllllly happy for both armi n ridzi n hehe ofcourse rahul n muski how cutte both of them proposed the same day πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ yayyyy awesomeeee part, im gonna go read again πŸ˜›
FABULOUS!!!! and please raise it to a 100...

thats howmuch I liked this part,...But I do have to confess I wud have loved them to have confessed in private and also have some time to themselves before RM bumped in,...but it is just me,...i guess they all will still have fun together with all being the new love birds officially:)

now the wedding is going to be soooooooooooo much fun,...
love -Ria
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Naseem, Naseeeeeem... Naseem... I should sue you for killing me everything I read your parts... thats 15 deaths so far.. and more to come!

you write so amazing!! Everytime I read your parts, I feel smarter *flashes a geeky smile*... why.. umm... cause u use huge words πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I keep looking in the dictionary...

Anyways.. I totallyyyyyy LOVE this Armaan... he's so.. ahh.. I have no words to describe! and Riddhima.. she's a sensible girl πŸ˜† πŸ˜† unlike our asli Ridz...

I just love.. LOVE.. looooooooooooooooove your writing skills 😳 😳 It's too good!

WOW.. Rahul and Muski were fast πŸ˜† πŸ˜† already engaged... Too cute 😳

Im sure their parents wont have any objection with this lovely pair πŸ˜† πŸ˜† can't wait for moreeeee!!

Lots of Love,
Zuzu

Btw.. did i ever tell u that I loves yer name 😳 ? And the meaning is beautiful as well πŸ˜† πŸ˜† means fresh air or breeze   πŸ˜›

hey zuzu...the comments first...wat can i say...um honored n humbled at the same time....u really put me way too high....but um glad u like the parts!!!!

next...NASEEM....aha!!! yeh well u wud know the meaning undoubtedly though ur the fifth person i met in life who knows the meaning....u see heres the catch....um neither a muslim nor a pakistani....indian n hindu!!!!lolzzzzz its been an identity crisis all my lif....when i was back home ppl thot i was muslim, n expected me to know abt all id while i knew holi diwali... πŸ˜†

n after i moved to the states ppl thot i was from pakistan!!!!some ppl actually asked me if i was from iran iraq n the like....wat a story!!!!yeh its been funny how i spent half my life explaining who i really am....getting inspired by ammy n think il get a tatoo which saz um indian n hindu....but the fun is i dont care....i mean i am what i am irrespective of all that so...its fun how puzzled ppl get hehehe!!!but yeh....thats a loooonnnng reply....coming to the point....thanx for the compliment i kinda like my name too....nobody ever seems to have the same name ,.....never met another naseem in my life so thts nice!!!!but neither my mum nor my dad named me...it was a fam frend....funny life history i have.....so what does zainab mean????it sounds beautiful too....actually all persian names sound awsome....i did do an elementary urdu course for fun thinking thats the least i owe to my name but havent read as much to know hard words....
Originally posted by armaanaddict

oh my gosh Naseem... ur like one of those miracle workers.. except ur a miracle writer..!!πŸ˜†
i truly have no words to describe the way u wrote this part.. it was stunningly beautiful!!
i'm a die hard romantic at heart... and the way u showed armaan singing to ridz was one of the cutest, most romantic ways of getting her to "confess"...
luvd ur song choice..! it was one of my fav songs for a long time...
and wow.. rahul n muski engaged already.. lol that was fast!!
luving the way the story's going right now.. can't wait for ur next update!

thanx hun so glad u liked the part... i ahd fun writing it....
Originally posted by cheen2005

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omgggg I was blushing throughout the partt, i love that song toooo and OMG OMG OMG hes adoooooooooorable and i love himmmmmm   πŸ˜ƒ

realllllly happy for both armi n ridzi n hehe ofcourse rahul n muski how cutte both of them proposed the same day πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ yayyyy awesomeeee part, im gonna go read again πŸ˜›

blushing lolzzzz glad u liked the part girl....!!!!