FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 - Page 98

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by kdrs

Hey, really sorry for not commenting!!!!!
I loved this part but again this type of cliffhanger! 😑 😑 It's Ok now!!! Just continue soon!!!!

πŸ˜† i will!!!!!
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Hi NJ...

I m being quite busy for last few days, so i m not getting time to read anything... Will reply once i read part 12, 13, & 14...

Love

- Sheetal

np sheetal hope u wil like them!!!!!!!
Originally posted by saridena

hey spln 😊
awesome parts
atlast armi confessed his love to ridz
πŸ‘
but were is my pm plzzz donot forget to pm me

hey sorry actually i dont hv a list i just pm ppl who commented on the previous part cause it takes ages to do the pm's mite have missed u thats why....will pm for the new one!!!!!
Originally posted by ***Krinz_dmg***

Heyyyy!!!
AMAZING PART!!!
It waz soooo beautiful!
felt lyk crying....lol....
finally he confessed!!
woho!!!!.........lol....
cont soon
TC krinz

thnx hun!!!!!
hey NJ, just read part 14, u didnt disappoint, i absoultely loved it, and your ending with Armaan saying "I LOVE YOU Ridhima" was really sweet, looking forward to your next update hope its soon.

Love Sania
*sigh*

oh my goodness NJ!!! that was a beautiful beautiful beautiful update!! i had tears in my eyes when armaan was trying to explain what happened to his mother.. it was written sooo well!!! all the emotions were so beautiful!! the whole part was so touching.. i really loved all of it! and i'm so glad he finally told her that he loves her!! hope she realizes that he means it for real.. and she admits her feelings to him too! ur a brilliant writer NJ.. and one of the fastest updaters too!!

continue soon! can't wait to read the next part!!
dat was a beautifully ritten update.................
can't hav enuf of it... waitng 4 d nxt prt................ thnxx 4 d pm.plzz update soon 😊 😊
Part 12...

Wat i loved d most about dis part was d way expalined their reactions... spicially Riddhima's hesitation & Armaan's moves to make her meaningfully concious... i cud feel & see her expressions floating in front of my eyes... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ridzy's plan was perfect to help Rahul fly his plane was simple but Bulls Eye, actually it never fails... πŸ˜ƒ ...

Ridzy's emotions were very well portrayed when Armaan kind of shrugged her off... But i m sure as i read d next part... i wud get something positive out of it... It was like a kick to her emotions & i m sure it will make sure dat she actually realizes her feelings...

I m gonna b reading d next part right now... PART 13... πŸ˜†

I guess i m most late commenter... but i like to read each part separately & den post message for each of dem individually... πŸ˜ƒ

Love
- Sheetal Edited by er.Sheetal - 15 years ago
oh my god!!!!!! i completely loved d update!!! it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute n evrythin!!!! cant wait to read on!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
absolutely amazing πŸ‘ !!!
(btw still reading your other ff πŸ˜† 😳 )