Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: hibos1

oh I loved it,...you know before ur update I was predicting the usual, he wud see her breakdown and regret and they make up and thats it,...well more romantically in ur own words with emotions,... but with your style of not getting them face to face, the emotion is at all time high now. first it was him pleading her and now it is her turn...at first I felt she was too harsh but that is because I always am biased towards Armaan. but she wa right in thinking that she is different from the other girls he deals with where he can get his way the way he likes,... loved it!!! please update soon before I die from another anxiety attack refershing this page a million times in a min,... love -Ria

omg hun....plz dont get any attcks i wud hate myself for that.....will update asap....it will be long part....but i need time since at work right now....glad u like tha part n the portrayal of the emotions!!!!!!!!
hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spln

omg hun....plz dont get any attcks i wud hate myself for that.....will update asap....it will be long part....but i need time since at work right now....glad u like tha part n the portrayal of the emotions!!!!!!!!

Thanks. will be waiting:):):) well you can imagine the concentration I am having right now at work after I read ur part and imagining the next one....

sasya thumbnail
great part but was very sad 😭 😭 😭 where did armaan go?i cant wait to read the next part.hope riddhima find's him as soon as possible.
nice part πŸ‘
continue soon.........
ArmiandRidz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey, NJ just read both parts 12 and 13, as usual it was brilliant, πŸ‘ loved the way Armaan had to call his dad in need of help, after being the flirtacious guy he is!! and the amount of girl friends he has had, πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› he obviously still needs to tell Ridz about his mum, πŸ˜• otherwise why would she understand his sudden outburst?? πŸ˜ƒ

also wondering where Armaan has gone? hope he is going to play the guitar and sing? and Ridz listens to it? (heres hoping lol)

anyways looking forward to your next update

Love Sania 😳

Edited by ArmiandRidz4eva - 15 years ago
chaiti! thumbnail
loved ur update !!!!!!! it was awesummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! plz continue asap!!! πŸ‘
***Krinz_dmg*** thumbnail
heyyyy NJ!!
AMAZING PART!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
AZ Usual πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
but wher iz arman gone now!
i hope dat all the misunderstandings get cleard soon
cont asap
n thx 4 da pm
TC Krinz
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: hibos1

Thanks. will be waiting:):):) well you can imagine the concentration I am having right now at work after I read ur part and imagining the next one....

lolzzzz think abt my concentration i keep coming up with plots doing the physics in my lab, the link is growing on me!!! πŸ˜†
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya

great part but was very sad 😭 😭 😭 where did armaan go?i cant wait to read the next part.hope riddhima find's him as soon as possible.
nice part πŸ‘
continue soon.........

aaawwww hun dont be sad....things will take a turn for the good....will update asap
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArmiandRidz4eva

hey, NJ just read both parts 12 and 13, as usual it was brilliant, πŸ‘ loved the way Armaan had to call his dad in need of help, after being the flirtacious guy he is!! and the amount of girl friends he has had, πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› he obviously still needs to tell Ridz about his mum, πŸ˜• otherwise why would she understand his sudden outburst?? πŸ˜ƒ

also wondering where Armaan has gone? hope he is going to play the guitar and sing? and Ridz listens to it? (heres hoping lol)anyways looking forward to your next update Love Sania 😳

lolzzzz sania....dont wory il do that too in its own good time....thanx for the comments
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaiti!

loved ur update !!!!!!! it was awesummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! plz continue asap!!! πŸ‘

thanx hun...il do that asap