Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: missing Vmars

hey another awesum update .. off course like always am eager 2 knw wat happens next ... wen armaan meets riddhima (again) !!!

PS: am jus wondering if armaan has a brit accent ( since hes suppose 2 b half english ) πŸ˜›

lolzzzz well i guess his acent is like mine....a confusion between the two....english by birth n american from schooling!!!!!
er.Sheetal thumbnail
Well i just finished reading Part 7...

first of all i m really happy r back again & i hope u did enjoyed ur holiday...

Now, d best thing about Part 7 was d BOND between FATHER & SON... d part was very dearly... I liked d fact dat Armaan's father is a very warming person...

Also d relationship between Ridz & Aryan is also very impressive... I m sure Ridz & Armaan will will b able to realize their feelings & finally HIS father & HER best friend will get peace of their mind... πŸ˜†

Will comment on Part 8 once read it...

Love
- Sheetal
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh NJ, u dunno how i look forward to ur pm the first thing once i get up in the morning. Well u update wen its usually way past midnite for me so..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nyways before i start with my bak-bak, i hav to say that someone has changed her avatar??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Well nice one i must say, noticed it the first thing as it had ahem-ahem Mr Mallik. πŸ˜†

Nyways coming to the part finally. again an excellent one?? Seriously hunny dont u get tired giving such outstanding part one after another????? It was so beautifully written yet again. Actually i had expected it to be nothing short of outstanding and u hav managed to exceeded my expectations yet again. πŸ‘

My fav scene obviously has to be wen Armaan was lost in his thoughts and not to mention getting embarressed with a bunch of girls around him. But talking abt Armaan well his scenes with minnee were simply adorable. i specially loved these lines......

"till they come to know we're cousins, i dont mind everyone thinking i hooked up with the hottest hunk in town!!!"
"see what i meant" to which armaan said "yeh i know, isnt the first time girls are fluttering in my presence gorgeous...they always do!!!" minnie looked at him with a look of hurt pride and said "well dont be so sure, they would not have noticed u so had i not been accompanying u....minnie has that effect on people too!!!" to which he merely chuckled and said "no offense intended gorgeous...um sure u do!!!!!!

I dunno know y but i just sort of loved these lines so much . The humour is so natural and just adds an overall brilliant charm to ur already spellbound ff. πŸ‘

Coming to ridz as i shudnt be so very biased..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well well well i really want to know the name of the cologne, am sure once u reveal it even i will feel its fragrance everywer.πŸ˜†

Ok jokes apart i simply loved her chain of thoughts......they were so marvelously described.... πŸ‘

yes she decided with a strengthening resolve, i have to get out of this fantasy infatuation for something which will never be.... there was nothing plausible in a single sided attraction...a small voice quipped up in her head...there can never be a single sided attraction its a mutual force...he must feel it too....nah... he doesnt or he would be attracted to 90% of the stanford girls....all that balancing out of forces is limited to the physics in the labs she thought sighing, and closing her eyes, tired from the day, its events n her endless puzzling non acceptable thoughts n emotions....

Ahh i dunno y yet again but simply these lines were my fav. Specially the comparison with physics and "all that balancing out of forces is limited to the physics in the labs" Just loving ur way with words. πŸ‘

Now before this comment gets longer than ur part which i fear as usual i'll stop. πŸ˜†

Ever looking forward to more magic😳
 and on a lighter note ur next change of avatar too. πŸ˜‰

Jia
Edited by jia.. - 15 years ago
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi :)

Just barely caught up with your ff and it is awesome!! Pls update soon and could you pm me when you do?

Thanks a ton
viji
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey NJ 😊
thanks for the pm sweety πŸ˜‰
lovely part infact lovely long part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
yo finally they met 😳 but again a cliff hanger 😑 😑 😑
y do u do this yaar 😑 😑
n this part was awesome yaar
so our sweet minnie is there wow
but minnie hooked up with armi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n now im so happy that armi's father n aryan can relax peacefully coz both r falling for each other πŸ˜†
previous ff u used to update fast but now why arent u doing its pretty late yaar
update fast
πŸ‘
d101 thumbnail
ur amazing...i know iv mentioned dat b4 but it bears repeating.
i love d way u write...their chemistry so evident
i keep waiting for ur updates...first thing i check.
cant wait for them 2 meet again n again at d wedn.. πŸ˜‰
loved d update..
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy yaar
amazing part...
i copied n pasted into word so i could read it at school and while reading it in english i was lost in my own world then came to the end was sad coz it was the end... i kno sad huh?? hehe
it was very long but short in a way too...
hehe i loved it dunno wat to say......
thhanks sooo much for the pm
plzzzz connntt soooon

sonia
pal234 thumbnail
πŸ‘ amazing part...

jus luvd der confusion n der chemistry........atlast dey met....yipeeeee......gosh ridzi ws hopin 2 nt meet him 4 next 3 weeks atleast nd here he is..... πŸ˜†

it ws amazin 2 see d bond b/w armi n his cousins......it developed so quickly n naturally........atul is so sweet n cute......n mini...she is surely beauty with brains.......d wedding will b a gr8 fun with 2 teams πŸ˜†

do cont. soon.....n pls pm me wen u update...
πŸ˜ƒ
komalsirwani thumbnail
ure great yaar...omg...what do i do with u...i dont understand...hw do u...do this..can u plz explain...??...i mean every emotion so peerfcelt explained...i could imagine every second of the part i reda....hw can u do this NJ...ure a superstar...thansk a to for this wonderful part...omggg they fnnally met hehehehehe loved it...i vene loved the Atul armaan convo here...it was too cool πŸ‘ great going πŸ‘
er.Sheetal thumbnail
MISTAKEN IDENTITIES

Hey im a bit confused wid Part ...
In part 7, we saw dat "ARYAN" is Ridz's childhood friend & Muskaan's brother... Also Armaan was kind of jealous of him (of course unknowingly)... & now how come all of a sudden, both of dem r gelling so well πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

& then Minnie was supposed to be accompanying Armaan to Ridz's house, then where did Muskaan come... i mean u mentioned her name climbing d stairs of Anji's house when dey were going to meet her... den again u used Minnie's name... i think dis cud b a typing error...

BUT ARYAN ???????????? really confused i m πŸ˜•

Anyways, d whole episode was quite interesting, specially d way Armaan is mingling wid everyone... Aryan (i m still confused who exactly he is πŸ˜• - please expalin d relations between all d character in detail if u can πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ), yes d conversation between Aryan & Armaan was quite touching...

D best was d last scene, when AR finally saw each other... an absolutely wonderfully explained encounter... LOVED IT A LOADDDDDSSSSSSSS... πŸ‘

I will be impatiently waiting for d next part when AR finally had another yet interesting encounter... 😊

Love
- Sheetal Edited by er.Sheetal - 15 years ago