FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 - Page 55

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by armaanaddict

aaah!! omg omg omg that was soooo fantabulous!! i read the last part like 5 times.. when they see each other..! oh man that was brilliant!! luvd it too much!!! plz continue soon!

and i like extra long parts πŸ˜‰

lolzzzz thanx hun....will try to update soon....n extra long parts come only when i dont find a suitable way to end in the usual length!!!
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Oh Boy... You have that effect on us, Naseem πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... ufff.. you totally put me into dreaMode with your writing! I can't get enough of it!

Continue soon!!!

~Zuzu

thanx hun....u comment beautifully too...make it worth the effort trully!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by spln

lolzzzz i love the way u put those comments...tempted to steal phrases from out that!!!will try to update asap....this one was earlier than i had thought

Wow!! I take it as a compliment,...coming from you---a pioneer among writers.

You are right, this part came earlier than expected, but u know us selfish readers,...we enjoy it sooo much that we ignore to see the pain u go thru,...all that we care abt is reading the lovely parts that never ends:):):)

Sorry abt asking for more,...but I am just addicted and can't get myself off this.

Edited by hibos1 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by hibos1

Wow!! I take it as a compliment,...coming from you---a pioneer among writers.

You are right, this part came earlier than expected, but u know us selfish readers,...we enjoy it sooo much that we ignore to see the pain u go thru,...all that we care abt is reading the lovely parts that never ends:):):)

Sorry abt asking for more,...but I am just addicted and can't get myself off this.

oh no dont be sorry at all ria...its ur repeated msgs which keep me going.....

oh no dont be sorry at all ria...its ur repeated msgs which keep me going.....

ok, so can i take the liberty of asking when the next awesome part is gonna be out:)

Originally posted by hibos1

ok, so can i take the liberty of asking when the next awesome part is gonna be out:)

sure u can alwaz ask me that....except that i never guarantee answers :( actually i duno yet....hopefully soon....not getting the exact plot working yet...been toying with ideas....but nothing concrete yet....but um hoping it will work out really soon....:)
awwwwwwwwwwwww...
such a cute part...
AR r sooo cute...
it was awesum dear..
continue soon...
πŸ‘
btw..thnx for the PM// 😳

sure u can alwaz ask me that....except that i never guarantee answers :( actually i duno yet....hopefully soon....not getting the exact plot working yet...been toying with ideas....but nothing concrete yet....but um hoping it will work out really soon....:)

No problem honey!!! take ur time,...I am sure whatever u cook up it wud be awesome!!!

amazing ....jeez i actually fall short of adj. to describe ur ff. the last part in
armu lang. is oye hoye!!! πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
n thnx about readin my ff 😳
amazing part and cant wait till the next part to know what happens when they meet.. hope you continue soon