Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodqueen5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
awesome part... armaan confused was too cute especially the way you described it.. hope you update soon
sasya thumbnail
i am soo happy ur back i have been waiting to read ur part.really great part.both r thinking abt each other that's so cute πŸ‘ .i have doubt r they staying in the same house?
cotinue soon..........
chaiti! thumbnail
hey hope u had fun ... n thnk god ur bak .. cudnt wait to read on ... update soon ... n pm me.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey sweety amazin part
πŸ‘
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh NJ Really glad to see ur back, i mean i jumped on see ur pm so u can imagine my excitement......πŸ˜†

Well cuming to the part...Wat can i say??? i loved the entire convo between the father and son. Trust me i hav no words to describe how fab it was. The whole flow, just so charming, so beautiful and so very marvelous. loved each and every line.i am stressing more on it bcoz i feel it was the most wonderful piece of writeup i ever came across.
πŸ‘

promise you wont be jealous???" chris looked at his son, and within that quick look he knew armaan had found an answer to escape the real issue, chris knew neither what this escape route was, nor the issue he wanted to escape....but he decided to play along bidding his time for the appropriate moment anyways and said "oh yeh whatever....there is no woman in the world who would chose you over your father....such are the charms of Sir Christopher Lawerence Benz" armaan chuckled....he knew he had his mother's heart, but instead of being the serene beautiful image like his mom....he had been the gallant enchanter, all of his charming persona was from his dad....aloud he said "well there was one....i mean, there was, is and will be...." pausing he said in a slow voice, which was delibearte yet wistful "mum....", chris looked over at him bowled over for a few seconds that followed, until armaan broke the silence continuing..."was just missing her dad", and he could say that looking straight into his father's eyes, because it wasnt untrue in the least, only not....well he thought thats enough for dad for now for he himself wasnt sure of what more there was to it exactly...while chris was figuring out, um sure that is the truth son....just not the complete truth....aloud he said "well she chose me first too...." to which armaan retorted "that was only until she had not laid her eyes on me....c'mon dad, admit it, the most beautiful, charming lady of the world would have chosen me over you at any given time!!!" as he grinned giving his father a cheesy challenging look, chris said "maybe" he paused, then looking armaan into the eye to not miss even a flicker of reaction he continued...."but i can assure you this apparently reaonably beautiful, charming lady....the lady in question here....not ur mum as we both know....will definitely take to my charms before yours....not every worthy woman makes the same blunder son......"

OMG i actually felt like standing up and giving an award for yaar. Just sheer brilliance.Letme not quote anymore as then this comment wont end forever but the next lines, the whole guy joke was also very well put there. Outstanding. Loved Armaan's confusion, dilema or watever u may call it. And histhoughts more focused on Aryan then Ridz. LMAO i can imagine!!!πŸ˜†

Coming to ridz well again a sixer there. Loved her equation with Aryan.Just excellent. πŸ‘

I am short of words now NJ. ur pushing me deeper into ur spell. hope u cast another one very soon as am gettin too eager now to see more magic. 😳
take care
Jia
Edited by jia.. - 15 years ago
pal234 thumbnail
πŸ‘
wat an update.....awesome.....i jus cldnt stop laughin....both of dem r so confused..... πŸ˜†

nd d whole convo b/w armi and his dad ws jus fabulous.....they share such a wonderful relation.....wowwwww........jus luvd it.......... hw swiftly armi hid d whole truth bt his father caught dat 2πŸ˜†........nd armi saying "its actually a man"🀣i jus fell of my chair laughin......

nd aryaan ridzi's best frnd.......hmmm.....he surely seems 2 be of gr8 help in future...... πŸ˜‰ lets c hw ridzi escapes convo wit aryaan nxt tym.....

jus luvd it.....n btw ws it short??? or only i felt it??? i ws jus readin n it go over.....mayb i ws 2 engrossed readin....n also engrossed in laughing πŸ˜† fabulous part

thnx for d pm πŸ˜ƒ n do update soonEdited by pal_279 - 15 years ago
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

gr8 part...
i loved it... they both rhinking bout each other. can we have a cute AR scene sooon??
thanks for the pm
plz cont soooon

Sonia

thanx un i will continue asap!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectpiscean

Welcome bak 4m ur holiday! πŸ€—

Hope u had a nyc time! 😳

Thought the part was short....it was gr8 dat u wrote us a part! 😳

I luved Armaan's relationship with his dad! Something dat is very unique 2 dis ff! πŸ‘

n Aryan sounds liek a sweetheart! 😳 Hope he doesnt come in the way of AR! 😳

The ending was so cute! 😳 Luv the way u write!

Please continue soon...expecting a longer part next tyme! πŸ˜†

Luv u!

Marisha 😳

hey thanx a bunch....n u know interms of word pages it was abt the same length as all parts before....wonder y so many ppl thought it was short!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: missing Vmars

kuch toh hua hai ... kuch ho gaya hai ... dese were da first thoughts dat came to my mind after reading da last part !!! i think da next few parts r going 2 be reallly cute coz both wud be trying 2 figure out dere feeling for each other ... can hardly wait 2 read dem !!!! update reaallllll soooon

thanx hun, i will update soon!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheen2005

awwwwwww thats a cute father-son relationship they share, hehe the family star πŸ˜ƒ omg lets make them meet quickly at the wedding, it'll be sooooooo much fun, n im sure after knowing ridzi soooooo well aryan is not in love with her πŸ˜‰ hehe he better have someone else already picked 😊awesome job hun, def missed it over break but am glad youre back πŸ˜ƒ

thanx a bunch hun...will continue asap!!!