Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hibos1

hey Naseem,

what can I say,..brillliant!!! cant believe Armaan is so sensitive at heart,..reminds me of a coconut,..tough from the top and soft from within,...cant belive he also likes strawberry cake :):):)

wow!!! could not belive this whole part went by and they haven't reached frankfurt yet!!! and the feelings both went through with the first brush of proximity shows your talent as a writer,...Fabulous!

as usual waiting for more:)

hehe....yeh il hurry up on frankfurt now....gota get them to india ....about time....
spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kdrs

So sweet part!!!!Update soon..

thanx hun!!!
pal234 thumbnail
nw wat 2 say..........m speechless...............ne word wud be 2 short 2 tell hw wonderful d part ws...............awesome....fabulous.........fantastic...... ...jus jus luvd it........... πŸ‘

d way u portray der inner thinkin n outer reactions in 1 flow.......wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.........jus 2 gud...... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

n i mst say u hav developd der charactrs so wel.........luvd each n every bit of it......armaan's naughtiness, ridhimaa's stiffness........n d parts wer armaan told ridzi abt RM.....luvd it.....luvd d way he xplaind, luvd d way she reactd...... also luvd armi's reaction 2wards d mother n child n luvd ridhimaa's concern 2.......

jus fantabulous.....

thnx a lot for d pm.....n waitin very eagerly for d next part btw dis ws quite a fast1....hope nxt also is πŸ˜ƒ Edited by pal_279 - 15 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Continue soon please πŸ˜ƒ Cant wait to read what happens next
spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pal_279

nw wat 2 say..........m speechless...............ne word wud be 2 short 2 tell hw wonderful d part ws...............awesome....fabulous.........fantastic...... ...jus jus luvd it........... πŸ‘

d way u portray der inner thinkin n outer reactions in 1 flow.......wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.........jus 2 gud......
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
n i mst say u hav developd der charactrs so wel.........luvd each n every bit of it......armaan's naughtiness, ridhimaa's stiffness........n d parts wer armaan told ridzi abt RM.....luvd it.....luvd d way he xplaind, luvd d way she reactd......
also luvd armi's reaction 2wards d mother n child n luvd ridhimaa's concern 2.......
jus fantabulous.....

thnx a lot for d pm.....n waitin very eagerly for d next part btw dis ws quite a fast1....hope nxt also is πŸ˜ƒ

thanx hun...will update asap
spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niya

Continue soon please πŸ˜ƒ Cant wait to read what happens next

will do so asap dear....
hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: spln

hehe....yeh il hurry up on frankfurt now....gota get them to india ....about time....

Hey! thats not what I meant,...how does it matter where they are US,frankfurt or India as long as they are together and having their cute little moments,...

you make me so hungry for more,...I feel the more u update I would want to read more,...

love -Ria

Naina123 thumbnail
Hey NJ,

First of all so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not commenting on your last parts...I was busy with work and i had a science test, which i blew....It was on Physics...lol Ironic isn't it...I am not much of a physics person..I prefer Biology and maybe even chemistry... Ok i think it's enough of my ramblings...

Reggie and Muski make me laugh!! and I love Rahul and Armaan's friendship...and Armaan is such a sweetheart...he misses his mum so much....

I loved all your parts! They were all awesome!! Armaan's character is very well sketched out, in my opinion...He seems very confident and knows how to take things in his stride whereas Riddhima's character seems to be more on the reserved side...she's just finding her true self...nonetheless it was all fantastic. I love the significance the 'laws of attraction' holds for Riddhima...even if it is Physics *cough*

Aha! 'Exodus' and 'Kane and able' Interesting choice of books..though I haven't read them myself..I'm more of the Fantasy/Sci-fi reader...lol....Although my sister reads Crime/Mystery/Historic books...So i shall raid her library and see if she has those books...By the way did you know that there is a sci-fi (kind of) book called 'Exodus' by Julie Bertagna...Soo much irony...lol...anyways I loved it all...Thanks for updating fast and for the PM

Take care
Luv
Nainu
XxX
spln thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hibos1

Hey! thats not what I meant,...how does it matter where they are US,frankfurt or India as long as they are together and having their cute little moments,...

you make me so hungry for more,...I feel the more u update I would want to read more,...

love -Ria

yeh but i need a new setting now for the new parts....too much in the air!!!