Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
omg NJ!!! u write sooo sooo soooo well!!!! i don't think even u realize how well u write! i rly like the concept of this ff! i'm soooo eager to read more so plz plz plz continue soon!! i LOVED the first part! brilliant!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina123

<span><span>Hey NJ,Amazing update!! Loved the part...Egyptian beauty and Superman was very nice..I find Ridz's character a bit judgemental, well that's how she came across to me...let's see how her character develops further!! I find Armaan's background very interesting. Lord...i wouldn't mind meeting a cute lord like that!!!πŸ˜‰ Sadly i haven't met any like him..πŸ˜†Thanks for the PM, and updating fast.LuvNainuXxX</span></span>

well judgemental isnt exactly the word id use ....but yeh she isnt a fair judge of ppl n events....she gets biased, not by her ideas but by ideals set by the world....nyways....yeh its like something my frends n i called TCPC in high school...TCPC- things change people change!!!!time will change things for her as well obv...for the plot to move on!!!keep reading!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaanaddict

omg NJ!!! u write sooo sooo soooo well!!!! i don't think even u realize how well u write! i rly like the concept of this ff! i'm soooo eager to read more so plz plz plz continue soon!! i LOVED the first part! brilliant!!

thanx dear....will update soon!!!
hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx dear....will update soon!!![/QUOTE]

Just curious,...is the update coming up tonight,..wow!!! would love to read whats gonna happen next:)

spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: hibos1

thanx dear....will update soon!!!

Just curious,...is the update coming up tonight,..wow!!! would love to read whats gonna happen next:)

[/QUOTE]

i hope it wd be ready in an hour from now!!
hibos1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spln

i hope it wd be ready in an hour from now!!

Thank you so much,...:)

Edited by hibos1 - 15 years ago
spln thumbnail
alright part 2 at long last....duno why but it just took me ages to get this done....been doing and redoing it over n over not getting satisfied....but this is the final version....cant say what u all will think....um kinda scared πŸ˜• n its really short too but i dint want u all to wait anymore....but the next part is half done so that would be up not too late....ummm yeh well...hope u wont be disappointed....
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg!!..
wat a lovely part... πŸ‘
luved it..
plzzzzzz cotninue soon... 😳
hibos1 thumbnail
Hi Naseem,

It was a very nice part,...the fact that they did not fall in love the at the first sight was nics,...and though she recognized him he hasn't and that gives her extra mileage to keep tormenting within...

oh by the way, I thought she forgot to return his Lib ID card but no it is the other way around. he came to give her some paper from library,..intersting.
as usal waiting for the next part,...

love -Ria
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omggggg... You were disappointed with this part huh? Well, guess what? I LOVED it... just AWESOME.. the flow of the words were amazing... and your vocab.. 😳 thats were I always get stuck when writing... with the words... Think I'll take writing lessons from you πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anyways, this part was great! If you ever wrote a book.. i'd be your first customer πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you have to give me 99.99% discount though πŸ˜›... oh and then I'd be the first to write a review on it too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now I seriously can't wait till the wedding!! When's the next part coming up 😳 ?

Zuzu