Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sea_nyx

YES!!!!!
break out the fireworks and declare a party cause our alltime fav writer has started her nxt ffπŸ˜†
i'm soooo glad u got ur nxt idea so soon
i was really missing ur daily updates
but i have to confess i was really glad to learn tht there's very little physics involved
belonging purely to the liberal arts i'm pretty fuzzy on the subject
in fact i'm eternally grateful to sheetal for clarifying wht exactly his laws were
all i remembered was tht for some strange reason there was an apple involved in it somewhere πŸ˜†
can't wait for the story to begin and plz plz plzzzz u got to pm me the instant u update, plzzzzz 😭 πŸ˜†

hey u know wat....dont wory there sgona be npthing i dont clarify whenever i use it....but than x for the wonderful comments!!!n the apple was in newtons law of gravity which incidently is considered a whole different realization on his part than the three laws sheetal mentioned....the ones she mentioned aree called newtons laws of motion....
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: d101

hey great title. though physics always scared da crap outta me but after sheetals defn me thinx i mite hav to revisit dat bhoot banglaa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

dont revisist anything....visiting this thread will be enuf i ensure u dear....dam i feel bad having scared u non science ppl with the title but i promise to make up when i update the parts!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: rihanaa

omg cant tell u how happppy i am thanksssssssssss 4 startin a new ff i waz realli missin ur updates ........plzzz start soon 😊

sure dear will be starting pretty soon...thanx for the comments!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Robin_M

you have no idea how happy i am to see your writting a new ff!!!!!!!! i just have to say THANK YOU and i cant wait for it! anything u write has to be great! and dont change your style, its perfect lol
well i am leaving for india next friday to volunteer and travel, will be gone for 2 months, but i hope u can fit in a few updates before i leave! and if u could pm me the link of your ff that way when i come back i can easily find it and catch up!

oh yeh il try hard to ave atleast some substantial part up for u to read before u leave enjoy ur trip n work,....n yeh i will mail u the link!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaanaddict

oh my gosh!!!! i'm soooooooo glad ur writing another ff!!! i can't wait for this one!!! plz pm me when u start!!! i'm sure this one will be just as brilliant as the other one was!

thanx for the confidence u have in me....will try to live upto it!!!
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: $h!V@n!

yayyyyyy u started it............
i m so happy........waiting for it till monday.....
BTW which newton's law are u referring to *every action has an equal n opposite reaction*.. 😳

hehe....how about i let u read the parts n analyse wat n where um gona use the great newtons work!!!
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow looks like the 24 hours away did u some good NJ!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .....see u got the bug now!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Cool im booking my seat!!

Love Kat
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catwoman

wow looks like the 24 hours away did u some good NJ!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .....see u got the bug now!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Cool im booking my seat!!

Love Kat

oman no no no....the last 24 hours have been insane fun....my frend here ....n then last nite friday nite effect we gang of 10 went clubbing....n they all got drunk except me n the guy driving back....n then they all came over to my place at 3am....n just left like a wile ago at 8am....it was insane but awsom fun.,....eating the crap from mc donalds at 4am....n the rajma rice i had at home in combi9nation....n trying to look up movies to watch omg.....action packed....!!!!but now um free for an hour so gona think n pen downb the intro here!!
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spln

oman no no no....the last 24 hours have been insane fun....my frend here ....n then last nite friday nite effect we gang of 10 went clubbing....n they all got drunk except me n the guy driving back....n then they all came over to my place at 3am....n just left like a wile ago at 8am....it was insane but awsom fun.,....eating the crap from mc donalds at 4am....n the rajma rice i had at home in combi9nation....n trying to look up movies to watch omg.....action packed....!!!!but now um free for an hour so gona think n pen downb the intro here!!

Sound like u had a blast!!😳...no worries i want to wrap up love me again this weekend and start Krazzy next week

Btw... i have a VIP spot here😳

Love Kat

spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catwoman

Sound like u had a blast!!😳...no worries i want to wrap up love me again this weekend and start Krazzy next week

Btw... i have a VIP spot here😳

Love Kat

blast it was indeed....um under the hangover spell without a drop of alcohal inside me!!!!n yaaayyyy u gona wrap up so we get quick updates...but omg 😭 its gona be over....but u have some going n ul have more n i just cant wait for the royal armidz couple from ur new fic....

btw....VIP spot indeed can b for no one but u!!!!its urs....without a speck of doubt!!!