Fan Fictions

FF:Back to Newton's Laws...part16 - Page 5

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hibos1

I totally agree sweetie,...as much as I wud love u to start the FF it is fair enough for ur friends to have some time with u,...so go ahead and haffun and start at ur leisure,...

the news that ur starting a new FF is good enough for me now.

and Newton's laws,..being a science student myself I am sure I am going to love the FF with the underlying implications.

hehe.....yeh i hope u like it....thouygh i will minimize the physics involved only the bare minimum needed!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gari14 thumbnail
omggggg.......yr starting another one!!!!...u have no idea how happy i am!!...seriouslyyyy....yippppeeeeeeee......yr making yr fans really happy today....thanx soooo much for startin another one....thanks a lottttttt.......im still in luv with yr first FF....and im sure this ones gonna be bigger n better πŸ˜‰ ...love d title...waitin eagerlllly for its intro.............
zara. thumbnail
yayy another FF!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
was just waiting 4 u to write another one..!!😊
will b waiting for da intro..!!
tc
lookwhoshere thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: spln

so many ideas....nah had to think of all the world around me to come down to this one which had been sitting with me all this time just took too much time observing it....but hopefully will do it soon now....n yeh CONGRATS for ur grades....what r u studying????

m doin biotechnology...n i just luv it..m a science freak too!

dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOWW NJ thank u thank u soooo much 4 starting a new ff...i was soo sad when ur 1st ff ended...n was missing ur updates soooo much yaar...u really made my day 2day by coming up with a new ff

the name only has made me soo excited...gosh can wait more....hehe...im crazy naa?...k i will try 2 keep myself with gr8 patience...will calm myself...but u know im damm impatient hehe

post the intro asap...whenever u get time

sonuEdited by dmg_sonia - 15 years ago
Naina123 thumbnail
Hey NJ,

A new FF... cool.. really looking forward to reading it... the name itself sounds very interesting and intriguing indeed... can't wait for more...

Answer to your question: the short hand form you use is fine.

Enjoy the weekend with your friend...

Luv
Nainu
XxX
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey NJ!

Its really gr8 u started a new ff! I was soooo looking 4ward 2 it after u ended ur new 1! Ur updates really make my day!

Take ur tyme 2 upd8! i understand u hv ur frnd ova! But will w8 4 ur upd8!

Marisha
er.Sheetal thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: spln

hey sheetal....thanx for taking the time to pen down all of that....um sure everybody reading it will like it....n yeh....when i say geeks i must mention i love being one....theres just no other profession where u can be doing stuff geeks can....incidently um a EECS major...(pronounced eeks) and the girls in my dept have an org called Geeks-girls in EECS!!!so u see....when i say geeks its a positive compliment um bestowing us lot of digit lovers!!!

LOL... πŸ˜† dats nice... but cud u elaborate EECS too for me... ???

sea_nyx thumbnail
YES!!!!!
break out the fireworks and declare a party cause our alltime fav writer has started her nxt ffπŸ˜†
i'm soooo glad u got ur nxt idea so soon
i was really missing ur daily updates
but i have to confess i was really glad to learn tht there's very little physics involved
belonging purely to the liberal arts i'm pretty fuzzy on the subject
in fact i'm eternally grateful to sheetal for clarifying wht exactly his laws were
all i remembered was tht for some strange reason there was an apple involved in it somewhere πŸ˜†
can't wait for the story to begin and plz plz plzzzz u got to pm me the instant u update, plzzzzz 😭 πŸ˜†
d101 thumbnail
hey great title. though physics always scared da crap outta me but after sheetals defn me thinx i mite hav to revisit dat bhoot banglaa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰