Ramayan
Ramayan

cant able to dld

bhushan1 Newbie
bhushan1
bhushan1

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged

hello freinds

i was dld one song of ramayan it tell me to enter code i enter that after that it told me to wait 15 sec..

and after that it is showing me this message

All download slots
                currently busy ..

Please wait

i taught it will not take more then 1 min but i wait 1 hr but no dld option cam and it is happening in all file

u all getting same messg....

Songs from Ramayan(serial) frm page 1

i am not able to dld why telling to w8 slot not ready above messg why dude help me

i want all song so plzzz help and video to of that plzzz share in youtube naa and give me link helppppp

tks
 i want all this songs or video "Shiv Dhanush Pahad Jaisa Bhari "  and "mat jao ram " and " Bhaye Pragat Kripala" and " Jagadambe Jag Kalyani Varadhani Maat Bhavani "   

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  help meee

bhushan1 Newbie
bhushan1
bhushan1

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hello freinds

i was dld one song of ramayan it tell me to enter code i enter that after that it told me to wait 15 sec..

and after that it is showing me this message

All download slots
                currently busy ..

Please wait

i taught it will not take more then 1 min but i wait 1 hr but no dld option cam and it is happening in all file

u all getting same messg....

Songs from Ramayan(serial) frm page 1

i am not able to dld why telling to w8 slot not ready above messg why dude help me

i want all song so plzzz help and video to of that plzzz share in youtube naa and give me link helppppp

tks
i want all this songs or video "Shiv Dhanush Pahad Jaisa Bhari " and "mat jao ram " and " Bhaye Pragat Kripala" and " Jagadambe Jag Kalyani Varadhani Maat Bhavani "    

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help meee
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged

hi, plz, do not keep on replyinng and repeating the posts like this, if you want some help, use the help desk plz

if some particulr song link is not working pmk the uploader only without creating post after posts with same requests

plz search teh song and video galleries to get the songs you want before posting a req for it

and once again, plz pm the  updater in case you have problem

@mods: plz close these topics

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top