India-Forums

Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

How wud u have felt?

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged

If someone kept annoying u by saying he/she wud throw you out of the house for every little arguement?Confused

Ammu, maybe she is very old and had gone through enough in life but dont you think she shud stop harassing poor Radha and her daughters. Now they are not staying there for free, they are paying her a good amount, atleast now she shud be a little polite atleast  for the sake of Ruchi who really really loves and respects herConfused.I thought the relationship between radha and ammu had improved but not it seems that everything depends on Ammu's mood. Whenever her mood swings she is all set to throw the family out of her villa.ConfusedConfused

Its Radha's greatness that she dint reply back when she could argue too after all they are paying her.Ouch She shud act like like a responsible landlady.

gambi IF-Rockerz
gambi
gambi

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Anu are all the RKB characters relatives of DPS? LOL You know, how DPS's mood always keeps swinging! LOL Waise, that was a good point Anu. I think it depends on Roshan Ammu's mood. But I think she is changing day by day. She even called Radha, bahu. Tongue So, maybe in future, roshan ammu will adopt radha and her betiyaa and go through a makeover by becoming a cheerful ammu. LOL Tongue LOL
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gambi

Anu are all the RKB characters relatives of DPS? LOL You know, how DPS's mood always keeps swinging! LOL Waise, that was a good point Anu. I think it depends on Roshan Ammu's mood. But I think she is changing day by day. She even called Radha, bahu. Tongue So, maybe in future, roshan ammu will adopt radha and her betiyaa and go through a makeover by becoming a cheerful ammu. LOL Tongue LOL

Yeah right, first it was Rohini whose mood kept swinging now its Ammu whereas DPS aka Shekhar whose mood was suppose to swing has no special effects.OuchLOL

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bekx

i think ammu is so scared of getting emotionally attached to radha and her daughters that she keep saying these nasty things so that there is always some distance.. as she is suffereing so much because her own daughter has left her and gone away..

Now if u sees things have changed between Radha and Ammu. If ammu continues with her bad behavior, she will end up loosing this new family of herz as wellOuch. All i meant to say is, she shud stop threatening them of leaving her Villa, it is discomforting for the inhabitants. I wud have felt bad, once or twice its fine but if u see whenever ammu is upset she wants radha out of her property. Is it right?Confused

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yup, it can get evry annoying at times, and yes it needs radha's patience to understand ammo and bear with her mood swings ....

never the less, i am sure when ammo will love, she will love with all her heart ....
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Even i thought roshan ammu ka mood swing is extreme but I hope it will change with her interaction more with Radha ..I think Radha will change her attitute towards life and help her come out of this fear of seeing people leaving her alone
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top