Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

Will sandeep every stand up for Urmi??? (Page 6)

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I think that shot could have been acted out better and lacked direction....the dialogues specially sandeeps were pathetic!!!...creative team needs to be careful...they are spoiling sandeeps character and making it worst as it is his hair is spoiling things..and to top it all these dialogues!!!!..i wanted to fast forward that shot really!!!!!

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged
i guess many of us here including myself feel that the scene was badly acted/directed.
even i dont understand the prob with sandeep. if he at all loves urmi...then he must steps to solve the problem. what is he waiting for? on one hand sujata cant tell rasik anything, on the other hand sandeep is busy pouring his frustration on urmi. rasik doesnt even know about sandeep and urmi. then how can situation change. sandeep must talk to rasik that urmi will be happy with him.
sandeep is the only key to the prob.
i am finding sandeep's character very hard to understand. he has always solved all the probs of CG in cool and dignified manner. i am sure if this prob wud be anyone else's then he wud hv definitely provided solution.
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Hi Aditi...i think he has taken to direction a bit and in the process screwed up the character of Sandeep in Aek Chabhi!!!!....he needs to watch the last year episodes and come back to reality.....
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
totally agree with u guys, we need to talk to the writer of this serial........... Angry
loveprincess Senior Member
loveprincess
loveprincess

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I also wonder whn he's going to stand up for Urmi..n not be scard Angry
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolguys

he is not scared..just too cautious.. but he needs to get out of his self pity- i m not good for urmi thing..

I tho't he must hv realised this by now that he really is the best guy for her. not just coz she loves him, but also coz no one understands and handles her better than he does!

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

Originally posted by coolguys

he is not scared..just too cautious.. but he needs to get out of his self pity- i m not good for urmi thing..

I tho't he must hv realised this by now that he really is the best guy for her. not just coz she loves him, but also coz no one understands and handles her better than he does!

N Rasik of all the ppl in the world has to go to sandeep for urmis proposals uffffff.....doenst rasik knows that when urmi gets sick who make her take the medicines??? Doesnt rasik knows that urmi wont listen to anyone but sandeep.......i still say rasik is dumb or too smart to notice things......Angry...n maybe hes purposely doing this online thing to get the msg through to sandeep.......hmmmmmmmmm....Angry
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
lols! LOL so rasik is trying to make sandy admit it haan?.. well.. too bad dude! ur daughter took ages to get that!... its a big mission u know! LOL LOL

Go to top