Will sandeep every stand up for Urmi??? - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Fazila~

oh we mised that epi, remmeber the 26th april wasnt telecast.......aww they chopped it offfffffffffffffff😡

Me being quite on this.. enough of fuming..😃

true, why burn our bloods, when nones listening or doing anything..........we all should go on a strike.........
Hmmm me tooo ready for strike..  chalo me gonna sleep now.. See ya guys tomm..😳Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago
Strike mein to main bhi shamil hu...GN Monu, see you tomorrow.
Fazi, even me signing off for a while...BBB time here...see you later.
Kets, where are you yaar? Night party? Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
ciao, GN all........tc.........sweet dreams, dream of a nice spiritually strong, handsome sandy......
Hi guys..the discussions have reached so far and i have not even watched it!!!!..i must do so..i feel so left out!
Originally posted by sonia77

Hi guys..the discussions have reached so far and i have not even watched it!!!!..i must do so..i feel so left out!
hi sonia.see n come back.....😉
I didnt mind the episode..it was just ok....i prefer the ones where everyone is there....i didnt at all like sandeeps behaviour and look....infact somehow varun Badola is loosing his charm over here!!!!!..thats what i feel...........
Originally posted by sonia77

I didnt mind the episode..it was just ok....i prefer the ones where everyone is there....i didnt at all like sandeeps behaviour and look....infact somehow varun Badola is loosing his charm over here!!!!!..thats what i feel...........
my sentiments exactly.........one cant get more ruder........😡
I think that shot could have been acted out better and lacked direction....the dialogues specially sandeeps were pathetic!!!...creative team needs to be careful...they are spoiling sandeeps character and making it worst as it is his hair is spoiling things..and to top it all these dialogues!!!!..i wanted to fast forward that shot really!!!!!