India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Will sandeep every stand up for Urmi???

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I was totally disappointed at Sandeeps reaction to rasiks convo..........He takes it all out on Urmi, Does he loves her at all??? I wonder........he gives up so easily........When will he ever have the courage to tell the world...that i love Urmi and i will keep her happy.........no never......he will neve say it.....Sandeep babu.....pyar kiys tu darna kiya???? But ur scared, means u dont love her.....simple...........Angry

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
few weeks ago, I would have said he would stand u[ for urmi. coz that was very sandeep-ish. I was very sure even when he sliped into sacrifise mode (after diwali), that once he comes out of it, he will surely stand up for her! infront of whole moholla if he has to!

but now I m not sure.. things just look depressing here.. mainly sandeep himself. its so hard to connect to him nowadays..

ok.. I can understand a momentarily outburst.. but if he actually meant it, then Its so filmi and typical and stupid, that I wont be much interested in this story at all.

I mean -whats wrong with rasik? he doesnt know urmi will only be sacrifising things if she gets married to someone other than sandeep. but sandeep knows this right??? so there is no need to act like a sacrifising jerk now!!

Edited by ketaki_ry - 16 May 2008 at 9:48am
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Exactly.. I dint even understand their love..Looks like its one sided and the other side just got lucky.. We dont see any efforts from Sandy's side other than he putting a lid on her expressions with his bashfulness.. I am sure it would again be Urmi who would help them to get out of this situation.. And Sandy would again be enjoying the results.. Angry
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
and this guy was supposed to be moholle ki jaan.. once upon a time..
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I know..His character has changed completely.. Now he is nowhere to be found in any of mohalla problems and very scarcely found in romantic scenes...
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monu1101

I know..His character has changed completely.. Now he is nowhere to be found in any of mohalla problems and very scarcely found in romantic scenes...

yup and forget abt him being cheerful and enjoying his life in its true sense!! he was so different before!

he is actually dampening other cheerful ppl's happiness..

i wonder if urmi will realise that he has changed and rethink abt her decision! LOL

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I think she should..But what will the poor girl do for her childhood dreams.. Confused
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monu1101

I think she should..But what will the poor girl do for her childhood dreams.. Confused

dekho naa!!! I now want rasik to find this out and go to sandeep and punch him for making urmi suffer so much!! - and tell him that he really is not worth if he meant this!

i m all for punching him! Angry

Go to top