Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar

bring karunya and hemachndra

shags40 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

lets start a petitition to bring hemachndra , Karunya and Nihira Joshi in contest as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shags40

lets start a petitition to bring hemachndra , Karunya and Nihira Joshi in contest as well.

I think they are doing wonderfully where they are.  πŸ‘They don't need this contest to shine IMHO. πŸ˜ƒ

Some singers no matter what they do will never win against all sorts of voting.  God bless them being fantastic singers and wish them the best.

amo_amo_aigoo thumbnail
karunya n hemachandra are singing quite a no. of songs in telugu films. i don think they need to prove themselves here. its better to give chance to those who r still struggling.

ps: i donno how many know this. karunya n hemachandra r cousins
srk78 thumbnail
I have a different viewpoint compared to you guys. Personally i think it will be great to have Hemachandra on the show. Adding talented ppl in the show will not only add   TRPs to the show ( which i m not too bothered about) but more importantly will give the audience a chance to listen to them perform again!

though i woudl not sign any petition to get them on the show, but i
think it wud be great to have tehm!

wt do u guys think?
sal44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree i want hemachandra  on the show too.
he was the best.
unique and verrrrrrrry different voice.
he would do very well.Edited by sal44 - 15 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hemu and karunya are already super star 😳 . I think they don't need this title πŸ˜›
Dabulls23 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: srk78

I have a different viewpoint compared to you guys. Personally i think it will be great to have Hemachandra on the show. Adding talented ppl in the show will not only add   TRPs to the show ( which i m not too bothered about) but more importantly will give the audience a chance to listen to them perform again!

though i woudl not sign any petition to get them on the show, but i
think it wud be great to have tehm!

wt do u guys think?

SRK 78

We Hemu-Karunya-Nihira lovers, supporters do appreciate your thought.  Your heart is in the right place.  Although think from their perspective too.  When you end up losing to some mediocre singer due to votes how do you think they must feel?  They have received enough positive exposure on TV shows.  Thanks to Zee and Sony.  They are doing wonderfully as I have mentioned b4.

At one time I also wanted  them to come back too b/c I was missing their presence on stage singing & performing.  But when I look  at a bigger picture it is better they dont.

Do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings.😳

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah standards would be raised
But again i don't think singers like hema, karunya, nihira and monali need this show
They are the only ones who have manged a place in playback πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.- dunno how many of you know this, but hemu and nihira are going around. i had also heard rumours about karunya-monlai in Indian idol 2, but not sure baout them
ashkaa thumbnail
nihira and hemachandra going around? that's really news.it is not karunya and monali it is karunya and mansi(she acted as monalica in kggk)
Dabulls23 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

Yeah standards would be raised
But again i don't think singers like hema, karunya, nihira and monali need this show
They are the only ones who have manged a place in playback πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.- dunno how many of you know this, but hemu and nihira are going around. i had also heard rumours about karunya-monlai in Indian idol 2, but not sure baout them

There was and is nothing going between Hemachandra and Nihira. Please do not spread any rumors of this sort which are baseless.  Besides what does this have to do with their singing.

I have no clue about Karunya-monali-mansi.  I am πŸ˜• πŸ˜³