India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

written update 16.05.2008

crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Dharam is worried they wont reach the ashram in time, vishal thinks that guruji will take them out of the gurukul if they don't reach in time. Vishal thinks they will run and go so they will reach in time. Karan complains that forget abt running he cant even walk properly. Veer interrupts karan and says that they have become late coz of him if he had not tried to stop them in that hole they would have reached the ashram by now. Karan replies that how did he know that they did not only have brains but also eyes. Veer gets angry and starts hitting him. Dharam separates both of them and shouts at karan that you started all this. Vishal thinks now they will have to think there answers on the way too.

Shera is in the room weight lifting, anthra first asks her to stop this and let her sleep. Anthra asks shera whether she is a rajkumari or a pehalwan. Anthra at last join her hand and requests shera to let her sleep. Shera tells her that if she had requested earlier she would have let her sleep soon

The foursome return to the gurukul and guruji asks them why they became late. Karan replies that it was all coz of veer as he insisted they go by the jungle route. Dharam however stops karan and tells guruji abt the jaal he had set up for them. Vishal also agrees to this. Guruji now asks them if they have completed there task. Karan replies that yes they have bought the saman from the bazaar, guruji angrily replies that when they don't remember the task then how would they have completed it. Vishal replies that he remembers but they didn't get time to think there answers. Veer angrily tells they didn't get time to think as others, they were occupied with going to the bazaar and coming back, and at one time they can do one thing only. Guruji however tells that anyone who does not complete his task has to leave the gurukul and go home.

Shera gets up in the night and tries to go and search for the khazana. Anthra follows her shera sees this so pretends to be sleepwalking and comes back to her place and sleeps.

In their room veer complains that if he had known before the guruji of this gurukul is so rude he wld never have come here. Karan makes fun of veer so veer gets up to hit him, however dharam stops veer and veer leaves from there. Karan starts laughing so dharam looses his cool and gives a tight slap to karan.

Veer comes to guruji and tells that from the first day he knew that guruji did not like them and was just looking for an excuse to send them away. Veer tells him that all he had to do was tell him to his face and they would have left why was the need to arrange all this. Guruji says that its all because of your kamzori and not me. Veer says ok then if u are so intelligent u tell me our kamzori so that at least we learn something from here and go or even u don't know what our kamzori is, coz there is no kamzori in me. Guruji replies that I wanted u all to know your kamzoris yourself but since u have been unsuccessful I will tell u all your kamzories.

Rajya sabha accepts maharaj decision to give phasi to jai and says that as agni was also involved he will be out of the rajgadhi ki daur. Rajya sabha wants to send sandesh to dv too but maharaj refuses this and says lets not disturb them. Maharaj tells charu to be careful as jai will try to escape, charu says that jai know many prisoners in the jail so till phasi he should be kept in some gupt karagrah. Maharaj agrees to this.

Guruji starts with dharam and tells him that your kamzori is that u cant be fixed on your decision. Your decision to go by the kachi sadak was right but u couldn't remain fix on your decision and followed veer. Guruji advises him to take his decision by himself and not rely on veer

Karans kamzori is his enhkar, he says that u went alone and tried to trap them, and u were the first one to be attacked by the adivasis

Vishal is his komal tendency wherein he cant pick up the sword in dire situations also.

For veer he says that u have all the qualities of a good maharaj but its of no use coz he is more controlled by his anger. He says that even during the talwar competition in his urgency to win he lost. And even today while coming back as soon as possible to the gurukul u kept fighting with karan which made him loose sight of his lakshya.

Guruji then says that if they accept his words they can stay and get ready for the next lesson or go back to their mahal. All three leave from there except veer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi-thakur

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
all three of them except veer leave? why? dont they accept the guruji's words? Confused

hmm nice ok ok episode.. Tongue but i was so hoping they'd buy kadhoo, aaloo, baingin, mirchi, aata.. Cry woh sab kuch nahin hua... sirf jungle main jaake aadivaasis se ladke waapas aa gaye.. Cry

Edited by lashy - 16 May 2008 at 9:09am
crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashy

all three of them except veer leave? why? dont they accept the guruji's words? Confused

hmm nice ok ok episode.. Tongue but i was so hoping they'd buy kadhoo, aaloo, baingin, mirchi, aata.. Cry woh sab kuch nahin hua... sirf jungle main jaake aadivaasis se ladke waapas aa gaye.. Cry

i mean they leave to go there rooms but veer keeps standing there looking as if he was deep in thoughtSmile

yes they came back empty hand i think coz they had no bags with themLOL

sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
veer realised his weakness for the first time i think he was shocked as well as impressed by guruji...soon he'll become his guruji's fav im sure
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
thanks kiran
what is veer gonna do now?
guruji is true abt all their kamzooris
lol shera weight lifting disturbed anthra n the sleepwalking idea LOL
RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
thanks a millions for the update i missed the episode as the cable was not comming....
MaaU IF-Sizzlerz
MaaU
MaaU

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thx Clap Seems To Be Ok Epi Tongue
bhuvana3 IF-Rockerz
bhuvana3
bhuvana3

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I liked the list of kamzoris Clap

Go to top