India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

raunak - me confused (Page 9)

Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Clap great posts yaar!!! looks like you lot had a lot of fun with Raunak! Wink Reading all your posts i was in fitsssss.

BUT one complaint...tum logo ne muje left out kar diya mere Favourite subject mein..I am an expert in this field of Raunak audition thing and Kay you didn't remember me once LOL

koi baath nahi...i let you off Wink LOL

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjudiva

Ok Shara, since you dont believe my explanation vis-a-vis few mls in a bottle, here's the official defn of a bottle:

a portable container for holding liquids, characteristically having a neck and mouth and made of glass or plastic.

So technically it is possible to have a bottle that holds a few mml. ROFL

OK I agree it is pretty lame :). I will try to learn to act more mature and dignified....

Thanks for the laughs Shara Embarrassed 

Cheers

Anju

Anju Embarrassed  hehe no yaar dont try to act matured or dignified if you really start becoming one then this serial samajah se bhar ho jayega Wink

however you are fine now Big smile 

actually i should tell you thanks for coming and posting here Embarrassed
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roka Lover

Clap great posts yaar!!! looks like you lot had a lot of fun with Raunak! Wink Reading all your posts i was in fitsssss.

nice to know that you enjoyed Wink
BUT one complaint...tum logo ne muje left out kar diya mere Favourite subject mein..I am an expert in this field of Raunak audition thing and Kay you didn't remember me once LOL

arree now give your comments on our dear raunak na LOL  i am waiting Wink

koi baath nahi...i let you off Wink LOL
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@ Roka lover Im sorry you missed out on all the fun about the person most closest to your heart LOL

like Shara has said.....start writing now...lets see if you can put a thesis together Wink Tongue

Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kay

@ Roka lover Im sorry you missed out on all the fun about the person most closest to your heart LOL

like Shara has said.....start writing now...lets see if you can put a thesis together Wink Tongue

Arrey yaar Kay mein kiya likhoo app sab ne itna acha lika...par mein kuch sochoo gee aur pir kuch likhoo geeLOL

Abhi mera sar dukh raha haiWink arrey pee kar nahi so so karLOL...oversleep kiya hai na?Tongue Roka kee waja se week days ko neend nahi athi...aur weekend sab neend catch up hoti hai na?

@Kay yes Ra is closest to my heartWink thats why i was thinking that Raunak must be missing his glasses of wine which he use to regularly have when chatting to Anita over webcam..becharaLOL

Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Ok i'm back feeling betterLOL ok as i said i love this subject of Raunak so i been doing some research againGeekLOL..ok KayWink...here goes:

Shivani says that Raunak is millions time better than Robbie but Robs got importance all the time and i wish we got on time for the audition then Robs wouldnt have got selected Silly

Then she carries on saying that Robbie went forward in life and Raunak still stayed where he is still today..poor soul Cry Dead Tongue...Raunak never got the izzat rutba shohrat he deserved...Robs had kabza on all their happinsess Confused Ermm how???? Confused LOL

when Puro gave money to shivani for her wedding..that was the last straw Confused ...then it was out of tolerance LOL...so thats the reason why they started planning their revenge ROFL Silly

When Kasturi says shame on you for being a sister and thinking like that about your brother...Shivani replies..brother what brother??..he never was there for me..he's a selfish pig Angry

I must say looking at the scene again Raunak and Shivani really seem a weird and demented couple...have they heard about going ahead in life on their own feet and not blaming a past audition for their failures???? ROFL LOL It just seems they are blaming their own misfortunes on Robbie because he has gone and done well for himself...well Raunak maybe he worked hard and was more ambitious than you? Unlike you blaming one audition for your misfortunes...as if the auditions of the world had been banned after Robbies selection!!! ROFL Wacko Silly

Edited by Roka Lover - 17 May 2008 at 7:57am
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Rokalover : nice to know that you are better
Thinking about Ra makes you better Wink LOL

thanks for some more insight Wink LOL

but to tell you the truth LOL you have confused me some more Wink ROFL

shivani said all those things Shocked Unhappy but Ra said
that she loved somebody else Unhappy

hehe and shivani saying Ra a lot better than Robbie