Kasturi
Kasturi

raunak - me confused (Page 7)

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragalbha

Ab inkaa reason bhi toh suniye...... Silly One she is upset her love did not get to become the rockstar!!!
Two she is upset that on the eve of her wedding, her dad gave her a cheque of Rs.50,00,000 and said that is all he can do!!!!

And so she got upset Wacko 

ShockedShockedAre u serious Pppp??? ROFL Man, how come these BT guys come up with such gud excuses yaar??? Iam floored with their intelligenceSilly

But I seriously dont understand one thing.... Puru gave her cheque for 50 lacs??? Why only 50 lacs?? I mean, they werent well off at tat time??? Or did Devika oppose to their marriage????LOLLOL

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

ROFL

Mazza aa gayaa doston!!!
Embarrassed

Shara ji....Namaskaar!! Big smile Kitne mahinon ke baad aaap ne post kiyaa!!!
namaskaar yaar all the affect of you FF and yestarday's epi LOL

Friends, I want to direct your attention now to the next person in line that needs our attention Wink ......SHIVANI!!!
CryCry shivani t he time they take her name Roka are in mess CryCryCry

Ab inkaa reason bhi toh suniye...... Silly One she is upset her love did not get to become the rockstar!!!
Two she is upset that on the eve of her wedding, her dad gave her a cheque of Rs.50,00,000 and said that is all he can do!!!!

And so she got upset Wacko

Ab kya bole????? Hell, I will take that amount without blinking an eyelid , any day!!!! ROFL

Really was that the reason shown ShockedUnhappy  thank god i did not see those epi
else i would have gone bonkers with laughing ROFLROFLROFL
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

@ Shara Mujhe maloom tha kuch tho hai Wink Wink

@ Krishi i agree our sanity will be at stake once again Ouch Ouch and the mystery about those papers is Wacko Wacko

@ Prag welcome dear Big smile LOL LOL
Abh tum ekh aur moosibath leke ageye Ouch Ouch
The less we talk and think about Shivani the better.....her premi is bad enough to deal with LOL
pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahib29

apne so called pyar ke liye Dead

Manpreet

Aur woh 'so called pyaar' does not leave a chance to flirt with any girl that comes his path....example......Kasturi, Anita and God knows who else in between!!! Wink LOL

Bahut he rangeela boyfriend hai!!!! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Edited by pragalbha - 16 May 2008 at 10:58am
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pragalbha][/QUOTE]

Aur woh 'so called pyaar' does not leave a chance to flirt with any girl that comes his path....example......Kasturi, Anita and God knows who else in between!!! WinkLOL

Bahut he rangeela boyfriend hai!!!! ROFL

Serves her right!
She gave dhoka to her own brother Dead

Edited by Kay - 16 May 2008 at 11:01am
pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Yes, Krishi that was the reason.........LOL

And the reason Puru gave a 50 lacs cheques.....probably because he already knew how capable his would-be son-in-law was!!!! A son-in-law who was going to do '40 karod' ka business deals in Malaysia, which were going to yield 20% profits!!!!!!!! Wink ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Do you remember that statement of Raunak in that episode when he was reintroduced in Malaysia???

Alright guys........GTG now. Later! Big smile

Edited by pragalbha - 16 May 2008 at 11:03am
sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

ShockedShockedAre u serious Pppp??? ROFL Man, how come these BT guys come up with such gud excuses yaar??? Iam floored with their intelligenceSilly

But I seriously dont understand one thing.... Puru gave her cheque for 50 lacs??? Why only 50 lacs?? I mean, they werent well off at tat time??? Or did Devika oppose to their marriage????LOLLOL

haan kishu ..yee unn dino ke episode the jab tu holiday par gayi huyi thi yaar LOL..aacha huya tune miss kar diye yee episode nahi toh teri halat wo hoti jo ab humhari hai SillyLOL

@Pragg..Totaly agree with u ...raunak kuch kam nahi ...aur mujhe samaj nahi aata ki shivani ne raunak ko kasturi ke saath kuch karne ki permission kesse dedi ..aur wo bhi apne khoon ko barbaad karne ke liye Dead

u know humhare yaha kehte hai ki jo Dayan bhi hoti hai na ..wo bhi saath ghar chordi hai  ..lekin shivani toh apne ghar meh hi apne bhai ko barbaad kar rahi hai Dead

@Rakshu tu kithe hai ??Embarrassed

anjudiva Senior Member
anjudiva
anjudiva

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

Krishh and Mannu, why are you both confusing me???Angry One is saying a few ml and the other is saying a bottle...Which one is true???Confused

may be the bottle just holds a few mml?? LOL

waise bhi Kasturi Raunak ka saara khoon le le.. tennu ki farq painda hai?

And the reason Puru gave a 50 lacs cheques.....probably because he already knew how capable his would-be son-in-law was!!!! A son-in-law who was going to do '40 karod' ka business deals in Malaysia, which were going to yield 20% profits!!!!!!!! Wink ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Wish they had a hedge fund too.

BTW what's up with Shivani?

PS - Hi Shara. Wise decision. Stay away from the craperial (TM - Raksha)

Edited by anjudiva - 16 May 2008 at 3:02pm

Go to top