raunak - me confused (Page 10)

sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rafi_dmg

jkuch log martey bhi nahi LOL LOL
Raunak i mean LOL LOL

Arre aap kyu chahti hai ki Raunak mar jaaye ??Cry..he  is very sweet ji EmbarrassedDeadLOL

Manpreet

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roka Lover

Ok i'm back feeling betterLOL ok as i said i love this subject of Raunak so i been doing some research againGeekLOL..ok KayWink...here goes:

Shivani says that Raunak is millions time better than Robbie but Robs got importance all the time and i wish we got on time for the audition then Robs wouldnt have got selected Silly

Then she carries on saying that Robbie went forward in life and Raunak still stayed where he is still today..poor soul Cry Dead Tongue...Raunak never got the izzat rutba shohrat he deserved...Robs had kabza on all their happinsess Confused Ermm how???? Confused LOL

when Puro gave money to shivani for her wedding..that was the last straw Confused ...then it was out of tolerance LOL...so thats the reason why they started planning their revenge ROFL Silly

When Kasturi says shame on you for being a sister and thinking like that about your brother...Shivani replies..brother what brother??..he never was there for me..he's a selfish pig Angry

I must say looking at the scene again Raunak and Shivani really seem a weird and demented couple...have they heard about going ahead in life on their own feet and not blaming a past audition for their failures???? ROFL LOL It just seems they are blaming their own misfortunes on Robbie because he has gone and done well for himself...well Raunak maybe he worked hard and was more ambitious than you? Unlike you blaming one audition for your misfortunes...as if the auditions of the world had been banned after Robbies selection!!! ROFL Wacko Silly

ShockedAre you serious that Shivani called Robbie a 'Pig'...Shocked

That's sad...Dead

Hey Shazy, you know what, I was thinking of you also when I was appreciating K for all the laugh that she brings in to the ED thread...You both are like a jodi, u see...WinkLOL...I am glad you are here too...Where were you y'day yaar???

Mannu, jab tak chand suraj hai, rahega RaS, don't you worry..Big smile

Edited by raksha.l - 17 May 2008 at 11:22am
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@ Shazzz That was a good analysis yaar of what an ideal couple Raunak and Shivani are Clap

I cant believe the dialogues Shivani said about her own flesh and blood...... Dead that too for her Rockstar wannabe premi Dead

@ Raksha yep Shivani really said those things about poor Robbie Angry

And thanks for the compliments again yaar Embarrassed Shazzz does trigger some of my funny comments LOL Big smile
sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

haan rakshu shivani ne robbie ko Pig kaha tha Dead..wo bhool gayi ki sabse barda Pig toh uska so called pyar haiDead..jo har uss insaan ko dokha de raha hai ..jo uss par vishwaas karte the ..karte hai Confused

OMG ..iska matlab ..humhe iss bardasth karna hoga ..jab tak hum jee rahe hai DeadLOL

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@rafi_dmg : arre they die but come back again Angry Ouch LOL

@rakshu: RaS will be there in whichever form Wink

after this post i have come to know so may things with RaS said about poor robbie Cry
Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

That's sad...Dead

Hey Shazy, you know what, I was thinking of you also when I was appreciating K for all the laugh that she brings in to the ED thread...You both are like a jodi, u see...WinkLOL...I am glad you are here too...Where were you y'day yaar???

[/QUOTE]

yes darling Raksha.... she called Robbie a selfish pig and also she said the only person that cared and loved her was Raunak....Ermm what about her mum Devika??? as much as i hate her she does care for her kids even she might be a bit of a Hitler!!!LOL

Me and Kay a jodiEmbarrassed gosshhhhhhhh are we gonna get nominated tooooooLOLWink...yeh we have our laughs about this topicccccLOL

. @Lwfw.....you said i made you confused because Raunak said Shivani loved someone else...sweety they were just lying and all this drama of madness was to destroy Robbie...stupid as it may soundROFLWacko

Edited by Roka Lover - 17 May 2008 at 4:24pm
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roka Lover

yes darling Raksha.... she called Robbie a selfish pig and also she said the only person that cared and loved her was Raunak....Ermm what about her mum Devika??? as much as i hate her she does care for her kids even she might be a bit of a Hitler!!!LOL

agree with  u, devika does care about her kids except robbie CryCry

. @Lwfw.....you said i made you confused because Raunak said Shivani loved someone else...sweety they were just lying and all this drama of madness was to destroy Robbie...stupid as it may soundROFLWacko

Shocked all the reasons i got for RaS behaviour is UnhappyWackoDisapprove
thank god i was not watching this crap ROFLROFLROFL

so what is that RaS want ? destroying robbie how will it serve their purpose Confused
anjudiva Senior Member
anjudiva
anjudiva

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lwfw

so what is that RaS want ? destroying robbie how will it serve their purpose Confused

He is a psycho yaar.. doesn't need a valid motive or purpose.....

Look go looking for logic yaar... warna Malaysia ka sabse bade Indian Rockstar ke baare mein India mein kisi ko hawa bhi nahi.... wo Malaysia ke saare contracts dishonor karke India mein physically challenged hone ka drama kar raha hai and no newspaper even reported the story? I can go on and on about how stupid the whole thing is :)

Go to top