Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Kay

@ mannu πŸ˜‰

@ Raksha and Shara I totally understand your point of leaving this serial faaaaaar behind
kya kare if only i had the same will power πŸ˜†

SA has been hospitalised dut to fatigue....or so we have heard πŸ˜•

Raunak has never thought about anything.....why would he be doing it now? πŸ˜†
Had he have thought in the first place......he would have gone for another damn audition! 🀣

K, I think we are ignoring the sensibilities of a sensitive and genuine person like Raunak yaar..Tum aur mai kya jaane ki woh kya kuch jhel raha hai..Ek missed audition ki wajah se uski poori zindagi hee utal putal ho gayi ,ab doosra audition kaha pakadta yaar..I mean, what if Robbie reaches there also ahead of him..socho aur kitna sadma pohonchega bechare ko....
bikerider thumbnail
@kay : will power what is that πŸ˜† seeing robbie actually all my will power goes off πŸ˜‰

how i wish ra went for another auditions πŸ˜†

@mannu chal if you say i will agree πŸ˜† ki woh kastu hi thi πŸ˜‰
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

K, I think we are ignoring the sensibilities of a sensitive and genuine person like Raunak yaar..Tum aur mai kya jaane ki woh kya kuch jhel raha hai..Ek missed audition ki wajah se uski poori zindagi hee utal putal ho gayi ,ab doosra audition kaha pakadta yaar..I mean, what if Robbie reaches there also ahead of him..socho aur kitna sadma pohonchega bechare ko....

ek Min pehle mujhe hasne de 🀣🀣

Serious Note :: haan yaar rakshu tune sahi kaha ..ki uske dil ka haal sirf wahi jaan sakta hai 😭..kaash hum sab uske liye kuch kar sakte  par hum majboor hai ..but really he is truely star ..jo stage par nahi ..Zindagi meh hakikat meh Natak kar raha hai πŸ‘πŸ‘...Raunak u are Best yaar  πŸ‘

Kay thumbnail

I think we are ignoring the sensibilities of a sensitive and genuine person like Raunak yaar..Tum aur mai kya jaane ki woh kya kuch jhel raha hai..Ek missed audition ki wajah se uski poori zindagi hee utal putal ho gayi ,ab doosra audition kaha pakadta yaar..I mean, what if Robbie reaches there also ahead of him..socho aur kitna sadma pohonchega bechare ko....

Oye hoiiiiiiiii itna humdardi Raunak ke liye Rakshu? 🀣

Well if he went for another audition and missed out again because of Robbie.............then all i can say is Raunak..........tough luck.....you obviously are not destined or cut out to be a Rocking Rockstar πŸ˜†
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

More than him, Iam worried abt myself and my sanity... I dont want him to go and face another sadmaa and he in turn puts our lives in dangerπŸ˜†

Man, One more silliest thing is Ronak nowadays is always doing a jhap tat he got some papers which will destroy RK totally🀣🀣🀣 And he got those papers from SS safeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... I dont understand ki how long these BT ppl will show SS clan as stupid yaar..

I mean, who in the earth will have the papers in their safe which supposedly will destroy their own son????πŸ€ͺ Wont they just tear or burn those papers???πŸ˜†

Edited by knumnum - 15 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
rakshu πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
as always you have a nice point yaar πŸ˜‰
poor rauank would not have gone thourght another missed audition 🀣

after kay's post πŸ˜†

kay * a top scecret*
Actually me, mannu, rakshu all like Ra a lot 🀣😈 that is why humdardi 🀣 Edited by lwfw - 15 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail
🀣

Mazza aa gayaa doston!!!

Shara ji....Namaskaar!! πŸ˜ƒ Kitne mahinon ke baad aaap ne post kiyaa!!!

Friends, I want to direct your attention now to the next person in line that needs our attention πŸ˜‰ ......SHIVANI!!!

Ab inkaa reason bhi toh suniye...... πŸ€ͺ One she is upset her love did not get to become the rockstar!!!
Two she is upset that on the eve of her wedding, her dad gave her a cheque of Rs.50,00,000 and said that is all he can do!!!!

And so she got upset

Ab kya bole????? Hell, I will take that amount without blinking an eyelid , any day!!!! 🀣 Edited by pragalbha - 15 years ago
sahib29 thumbnail

kishu aacha yaad dilaya yaar ..main toh uss papars ko bhool hi gayi thi πŸ˜†

wesse kya hai uss papar meh ??πŸ€”...Jo RoKa ko barbaad kar dega ??...and as u said ki Devika ne unn papars ko kyu abhi tak sambhal kar rakha tha ??πŸ˜•...ek baat bata  devika bhi toh wahi chahti hai jo raunak chahta hai ??πŸ€”...toh phir wo papars devika ne kyu nahi use kiye ??πŸ€”...Creatives aap logo ke reason bahut hi silly πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

edit after Pragg post *

@ Pragg  tu aa gayiπŸ˜ƒ ..abhi main tujhe yaad kar rahi thi  πŸ˜†...and haan yaar ..wo shivani ka apne bhai se badla lene ka chakkar mujhe toh kuch samaj nahi aata ki wo yee sab paise ke liye kar rahi thi yaa apne so called pyar ke liye 🀒

Manpreet

Edited by sahib29 - 15 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Ab inkaa reason bhi toh suniye...... πŸ€ͺ One she is upset her love did not get to become the rockstar!!!
Two she is upset that on the eve of her wedding, her dad gave her a cheque of Rs.50,00,000 and said that is all he can do!!!!

And so she got upset  

😲😲Are u serious Pppp??? 🀣 Man, how come these BT guys come up with such gud excuses yaar??? Iam floored with their intelligenceπŸ€ͺ

But I seriously dont understand one thing.... Puru gave her cheque for 50 lacs??? Why only 50 lacs?? I mean, they werent well off at tat time??? Or did Devika oppose to their marriage????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragalbha

🀣

Mazza aa gayaa doston!!!
😳

Shara ji....Namaskaar!! πŸ˜ƒ Kitne mahinon ke baad aaap ne post kiyaa!!!
namaskaar yaar all the affect of you FF and yestarday's epi πŸ˜†

Friends, I want to direct your attention now to the next person in line that needs our attention πŸ˜‰ ......SHIVANI!!!
😭😭 shivani t he time they take her name Roka are in mess 😭😭😭

And so she got upset

Ab kya bole????? Hell, I will take that amount without blinking an eyelid , any day!!!! 🀣

Really was that the reason shown πŸ˜²πŸ˜”  thank god i did not see those epi
else i would have gone bonkers with laughing 🀣🀣🀣