actually raunak took care of  robbie as elder brother
but now what happened why is he tring to seperate roka CryCryCry
i just hope raunak will not succede Angry

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Heyyy Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Long time yaar... Gud to see u againBig smile

Huh?? Why Ronak is separating RK?? Aree kyaa Q hai yeh????LOL Even after watching 1 year of this serial, u r asking the same basic kindergarden Q?????AngryLOLLOL

Of course he wants to take revenge on Robbie so he used Kasturi. He also wanted to be a rockstar it seemsROFLROFLROFL but Robbie ne chance maarliyaa and so Ronak is trying to take revengeSillyWacko

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

Heyyy Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Long time yaar... Gud to see u againBig smile

thanks dear me too missed you guys CryCry

Huh?? Why Ronak is separating RK?? Aree kyaa Q hai yeh????LOL Even after watching 1 year of this serial, u r asking the same basic kindergarden Q?????AngryLOLLOL

kindergarden question LOL how yaar CryCry cause the raunak they showed that time and now are complete different na Unhappy

Of course he wants to take revenge on Robbie so he used Kasturi. He also wanted to be a rockstar it seemsROFLROFLROFL but Robbie ne chance maarliyaa and so Ronak is trying to take revengeSillyWacko

i agree about revenge but why, he could have done it long ago why now Confused

sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Shara wellcome dear ...aap aaye bahar aayi ...kabhi apko aur forum ko dekhte hai EmbarrassedLOL

Back to ur Q ...yaar kishu ne bata diya hai ...lekin ek baat ...Kishu darling aap keh rahi hai kindergarten wale Q?? ..lekin meri jaan ..jab ekta hi kinder garten wala reason dikha rahi hai revenge ka ..to hum anaari toh esse sawal kar sakte hai na WinkLOL...tell tell???LOL

Sharra really yaar reason bahut hi ajeebo garib hai Stern SmileWacko

Manpreet

Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@ Krishi ROFL good explanation
I still cant believe its over a damn audition that Robbie won and Raunak turned up late to ROFL

@ lwfw Hes been planning the revenge since Robbie fell in love with Kasturi Ouch

Before that Robbie was agressive, ruthless and tough....Raunak was probably too scared to act then LOL

After Robbie fell in love with Kasturi.....we all know what happened...he became a changed man...all soft and what not LOL LOL Embarrassed hes weak point was Kasturi......so the only way to destroy Robbies life is to take away the most precious thing in his life.....hence RaKa wedding Dead Angry Angry

Thats where it all started and where it still is today Angry

Youd think Raunak would have gone for another audition.....he could have been Star Voice of India today ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by Kay - 16 May 2008 at 9:05am
knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

thanks dear me too missed you guys CryCry

Tu miss karti Rakhogi yaa forum pe bhi aana shuru karogi???LOL

kindergarden question LOL how yaar CryCry cause the raunak they showed that time and now are complete different na Unhappy

Areee did u forget all the posts we made wen RaKa wedding took place and its after effects on us??? How many did we bang our heads saying tat Ronak is not as mahaan as he portrays and tat something is fishy with himLOLLOL.

i agree about revenge but why, he could have done it long ago why now Confused

Sharaa, to answer ur Q "why now?" Its simple. Ronak has been waiting for a perfect opportunity to strike Robbie. It landed in RaS' hands wen he came to know tat Robbie luvs Kas seriously. So he started playing his tricks and since then he is trying to take revenge on Robbie by separating him from KasturiOuch

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey Shara, is that you???Shocked...How was your trip to that Neverland yaar, we thought you really liked it and settled there???WinkLOL but nice to see you again yaar..Big smile

Krishuu, are you serious???Shocked..Raunak is taking revenge on Robbie because Robbie took away his chance of being the 'Rockstar'???ShockedI mean, are they trying to tell us that the whole country can have only 'ONE' rockstar???ConfusedD'oh...Why can't Raunak go and get himself another Rockstar post???Confused

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@Sharooooooooo Big smile

So good to see you post Hug Hug

Bellcomes to the lands of the confuseds and dard-e-dils LOL

The serial wala reason shown to us is that Raunak harbored a grudge against Robbie from childhood for snathcing some singing comepetitions away from him way back in school....that led to grudges and jealousy ....which is being to to effect now....why he waited ...we are waiting to still know

The TRP reason is kuch to chahiye episodes badhane ke liye LOL

The BT reason is lead actress ko "White as a swan paint karo"....baaki characters ka character assination hota hai to hone do Cry

@Kay
Your post was so amusing LOL LOL LOL ..

Edited by JWMRK - 16 May 2008 at 9:13am

Go to top