Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF When Today matters most-end p5 pg 6 (Page 3)

lenmed Senior Member
lenmed
lenmed

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Chapter 2

Four months later:

Bani had spread the contents of the prayer utensils on the large round plate. She loved doing this. Throughout her life prayers were the only solace that she indulged in, that was purely her own. Grasping the tray tightly she walked out. She loved autumn in MT Abu. The leaves were turning into gold, the springs flowed faster, birds were making their nests. It was a time for renewal of life.

Mount Abu History

The history of Mount Abu is as diverse as the city itself. It was once a part of the Chauhan kingdom of Rajasthan and served as a summer resort for the Rajput kings of the region. After that, it was leased by the British government from the then Maharaja of Sirohi for use as the headquarter of the resident to Rajputana (another name for Rajasthan).

During the British rule in India, it was the favorite summer destination of the British, who came here to escape the dusty, dry heat of the plains particularly Rajasthan. It also served as a sanatorium for the troops. The small huts and cottages here tell stories of those times even today.

The holy festivals were taking place in earnest in Mt Abu. The city was teeming with residents, holiday makers and worshippers alike. As she strolled along the streets she realised that she fit all three descriptions. Once she was a resident, then a holiday maker and today a devotee. The colourful traditional outfits contrasted with her fully cream sari. She loved colours.

However the time was not right for her to indulge in such whims. She was focussed on one thing only, her prayers. She had so much to ask the holy sages for.

The small walk to the holy sites took longer than she anticipated. She had to weave her way through the throngs that were also moving to the same destination as hers. Finally she reached the top of the steps.
Her many attempts to touch the bells overhead were unsuccessful, as the crowds got thicker.
Suddenly she felt someone lift her effortlessly allowing her to complete her ritual.

Turning to thank her Good Samaritan, Bani froze.
"everything you want in life I will try my best to give to you Bani. my boundless love, comfort, happiness a proper home to live in."
He saw the confusion in her brilliant eyes.
Before she could open her mouth to say something she was pushed violently forward. He thrust his arms out, catching her just before she fell, lifted her and walked down the steps as though she was weightless. His eyes never leaving hers. If she felt uncomfortable to be in his arms, he ignored it.

They walked , actually he walked, their attention focussed totally on each other. They saw nothing. They heard nothing. He carried her all the way far from the bustling crowds, and placed her gently in front of him.

To be contd.
Question: can you guess if this is Jai or a stranger?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23sparikhalicia212

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
hey lenmed
gr8 ff...
i think the guy is jai.
pooja1_76 Goldie
pooja1_76
pooja1_76

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
ofcource it is Jai, who else can be

btkr IF-Dazzler
btkr
btkr

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Jai?? Otherwise Bani would probably have kicked him or screamed her head off...
*angel94* Goldie
*angel94*
*angel94*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Great Part
Hmm.. the guy can be Jai but I am not sure Wink
abhilashasharma IF-Dazzler
abhilashasharma
abhilashasharma

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i think its jai but not sure..
*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
beautiful ff,

loved how bani left the house, and rano doesn't have an child. but i hope jai comes after bani.

beautiful description of the holy festival, is the person Jai, or is it someone else Confused Why do i have an feeling it someone else, but the way they are looking at each other i think its jai

please write soon
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Ahhhhhhh Khatija, not fair leaving at such place...all that build up and then wham!

I hope next update is quick...want to know who the tall, dark and macho guy is... D'oh

Go to top