India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF When Today matters most-end p5 pg 6

lenmed Senior Member
lenmed
lenmed

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Hi there this is Lenmed again with another FF. unfortunately those that were waiting for Life's Chocies will be disappointed. I cannot retrieve the disc,

. I hope you will enjoy this one. KS is boring so going back to in the series.

Please provide feedback it is very important to me:

Bani Dixit stood on the edge of the bed trying to reach for the box on top of the cupboard. She packed hurriedly, only taking the things that meant the most to her. It contained artefacts of the things that had shaped her young life.  Memories that were once so endeared and precious to her had become her own nemesis. Those memories were a constant reminder of the hurt and dejection she had felt. How could she have assumed that Jai would ever love her. From their sudden marriage to this moment Bani had always hoped that Jai would love and understand her totally. 

Rano helped her loving sister pack. She was devasted. Bani,  was her closest ally, and beloved sister. Although she was the youngest and Bani the eldest, they had shared everything. Everything. Even their grief.

Jigyasa's taunts and Jai's obsessive belief in Jigyasa's lies  was wearing her out. But it was his and Pia's deceit that had driven the final nail into her coffin. She was just  23, and her life had already ended.

Bani  thought that over time Jai had mellowed towards her and soon they had shared everything. He told her about his business, he secrets, dreams,  responsibilities etc,  they used to talk for long hours into the night. Eventually their closeness grew such that they had come to rely on each other totally.

Whenever Jai felt lost, the first person that he had run to was Bani. The pent up feelings he suppressed burst forward when he saw her. She allowed him to cry, to grieve, curse, and to hope when things at work and home were beyond his control.

They sat like that for hours, no one willing to disturb them. Massi knew that it had taken a long time for Jai and Bani to get this close, and understood the times when they needed to be left alone.

He refused to let Bani go. At nights when he wrapped himself in her warmth and love, he relaxed. Ironically it was at times like those when he was stressed and tired that he made the most tender and desirous love to her. The last thing she heard him say before he slept was "Bani I love you, don't ever leave me."

She was on cloud nine. Bani was at his beck and call always. Massi together with Bani  had brought some kind of normality to WM. …

Things were running smoothly and soon Bani was having her first baby. Jai was beyond happy. He spoilt and pampered Bani to a point of irritating the hell out of her, but he laughed her off. She swelled with pride, with his love and their baby.

The idyllic lifestyle lasted for several months, until things started going horribly wrong. Bani became aware of Jigyasa's plans to destroy her own brother. Rano was widowed. (there are no children here). Pia's marriage to Pushkar was crumbling.

(here all the drama will not be explained, story takes off when Jai returns from Dubai, with Bani, and finally his affirmation of his affair with Pia.)

She was bending to take Maasi's blessing when Jai arrived.

Massi looked at the young broken girl in front of her and she cried. Bani was a shadow of the person she once was.  Her sparkling eyes, looked lifeless.

"Do you know that she is leaving us?", massi asked him coldly.

"what do you mean leaving us, Jai exclaimed.

"yes she is leaving, that should please you, shouldn't it?.

"what? He cried, throwing his briefcase on the settee next to him.

"yes, you explain to him Bani, massi challenged, leaving a scared Bani behind.

"well? I am waiting, he hissed.

Bani could see him getting angry and she did not know why.

Bani preferred not to say anything, right know she didn't want to even look into his face, those eyes. How could she, look into them. Where there was once love there was now betrayal.

Jai looked at her for a long time. She stood awkwardly, not wanting to meet his questioning eyes,

"Why are you leaving Bani?'

then she looked at him in shock. How dare he ask her that question. The man had the utter gall.

She didn't have to say anything. Pia had just arrived.

As she tried to walk past him, Jai captured her had and drew her to him.

"why?' is all he asked. His eyes were misty. "why are you depriving me of the best friend I have, the best confidant, my love why"

she looked away stonily. He shook her.

"talk to me dammit". She was unmoved. He begged, cajoled her into any response, but nothing. All his explanations had fallen onto her deaf ears. She shut him out completely.

Jai wouldn't let her go. His grip tightened, but Bani felt no pain. How could she when she didn't exist any more. Jai's resolve broke when he himself realised the force of which he held her, and slowly released her.

Jigyasa's curses, Rano, Massi and Raashi's cries were the last sounds she heard, as she stepped out into the lonely street outside. 

Edited by lenmed - 06 June 2008 at 6:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23harshi21j&b84sparikhalicia212

dalia123 Senior Member
dalia123
dalia123

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
plz continue
RANJANA_RRJ Goldie
RANJANA_RRJ
RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Lenmed I absolutely love your stories so I am happy you started another FF!!Dancing
I really liked the first part and I am looking forward to your take on this crucial point of KS. Just one question, Is Bani still pregnant?

Thank you
Byebye
Ranjana
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I like this...Bani walking out, did he confess he had ONS with her or is it Pia's meddling... Angry

Looking forward to more update.Clap

Edited by divan - 16 May 2008 at 10:44am
scifichick Goldie
scifichick
scifichick

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Beautifully written. Sorry maybe I'm too tired but did Jai confess to Bani about Dubai?? It seems as if he is clueless as to why she is leaving.
btkr IF-Dazzler
btkr
btkr

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Good to see u back - u are not going to make this a rona-dhona ff are you? Cry Bani will have some sense and backbone?? Big smile
*angel94* Goldie
*angel94*
*angel94*

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Great FF
Please continue soon.
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Excellent begining, Lenmed! Clap Poor Bani Cry Cry and Jai seems clueless! Ouch I'm looking forward to see how you develop the story from this point. Do continue soon.

V...

Edited by Vedo - 16 May 2008 at 10:37am

Go to top