Frequent Posters

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: mad-about-Rajat

Of  Course Fatty๐Ÿค—Friends Forever!๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค—Friends Forever!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: mad-about-Rajat

I Hate Cricket......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†thats why I said my brain is not workin coz of IPL Matches...!!๐Ÿ˜†Hav to bear it for  15 days more!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

oohh thanks atleast we hate 1  same thing...

same here.. my bro is mad abt  cricket.... that's y... still i am jhhelling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bezella

U hate Cricket๐Ÿ˜•...but u accept that cricket is beautiful!!!....!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ....oh yup...there the heat is muccccchhhh more....but i dunno y.......maybe the sun shines there...but here...it kills!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

some ppl think  cricket bneautiful is very beautifull game..... thats y i am saying... but for me............ its a torture๐Ÿ˜ก

Cricket(nice game. but now they have just destroyed it. & plus,I have never understood the fascination on watching men bat about balls๐Ÿ˜†

sun-light(a lot of it ,I don't like.. which is the case in Delhi and ONLYYY going to increase!
big bindis(bindis are beautiful,but I don't like the big ones!)

beautiful ppl with attitude(oh Goddddddd,they are the worsttt!)

toppers saying that they don't study(well,they aren't beautiful but their,marks are ๐Ÿ˜†.. but the rot they say just pissesss me NO extent! I meann. whommm are U trying to kid! ๐Ÿ˜ก )

am going to steal a lii'l of Pallo's answer here๐Ÿ˜›.. ppl who say the TRUTH ALWAYS.. it is absolutely annoying! and as Krishnajee said ,a lie which will prevent hurt is a hundred times better then a truth which will bring a tear to the eye.. and I believe in that! I tryy to be honest all the time,but I have to succumb to diplomacy at times

Edited by lime ice - 15 years ago
and by the way,Barbie. this is a most unique topic! and veryy interesting too! it got me thinking ๐Ÿ˜Š
Pinkzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i lyk the look of snow but hate to play with it
luv water but hate rain
colour black but its a dark colour
***yashu*** thumbnail
i hate 1 thing! ๐Ÿ˜ก n that is wen i like sum1 n later no that he doesnt like me or he likes sum1 else,i'll be heartbroken!it happened 2 me 3 times now! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
n i dont like people tellin lies atal ๐Ÿ˜ก
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful things that i dislike ... ๐Ÿค” well i think anything extreme is bad, love 4 ones country, faith, friends, relatives .. is beautiful but when it makes us blind to everything else then i dislike it.
Sunlight, rains, rivers,food, games,snow ...all r beautiful but excess of thse can cause ruin.
Righteousness too when in extreme can actually amount 2 cruelty ๐Ÿ˜”
Barbie3143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lime ice

and by the way,Barbie. this is a most unique topic! and veryy interesting too! it got me thinking ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you tuhina.......

as you said about toppers... i will also add the people who allways compare themself with other...

for example......" you got owl nature but also  you dont get any dark circles"......... or maybe "you get sunburn becoz you went out at  nooon but see me i allwas stay home.. but also i am getting it...".." where  you get time to put  kajal on your eyes"... .... any1 fair then me then also tell me" ooo god i am so dusky"...๐Ÿ˜ก

and i am telling you all bcoz  i  found  all these kind of  ppl and their very beautiful but i hate them...yuk๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

Barbie3143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel.4u

Beautiful things that i dislike ... ๐Ÿค” well i think anything extreme is bad, love 4 ones country, faith, friends, relatives .. is beautiful but when it makes us blind to everything else then i dislike it.
Sunlight, rains, rivers,food, games,snow ...all r beautiful but excess of thse can cause ruin.
Righteousness too when in extreme can actually amount 2 cruelty ๐Ÿ˜”

hmmmmmmmmmmm...... very very bhari bhari shabd ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bezella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lime ice

Cricket(nice game. but now they have just destroyed it. & plus,I have never understood the fascination on watching men bat about balls๐Ÿ˜†

sun-light(a lot of it ,I don't like.. which is the case in Delhi and ONLYYY going to increase!
big bindis(bindis are beautiful,but I don't like the big ones!)

beautiful ppl with attitude(oh Goddddddd,they are the worsttt!)

toppers saying that they don't study(well,they aren't beautiful but their,marks are ๐Ÿ˜†.. but the rot they say just pissesss me NO extent! I meann. whommm are U trying to kid! ๐Ÿ˜ก )

am going to steal a lii'l of Pallo's answer here๐Ÿ˜›.. ppl who say the TRUTH ALWAYS.. it is absolutely annoying! and as Krishnajee said ,a lie which will prevent hurt is a hundred times better then a truth which will bring a tear to the eye.. and I believe in that! I tryy to be honest all the time,but I have to succumb to diplomacy at times

๐Ÿ˜†!!!Gawd Tuhi!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw.....ure absolutly CORRECT bout dose pepl who Study.....n say that dey r not at all prepared ....I often becum their Prey๐Ÿ˜ญ....!!!!๐Ÿ˜•