πŸ˜› promice πŸ€—

kya hua tumhe?Your PC is not workin?πŸ˜•will wait for youπŸ€—

bezella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: mad-about-Rajat

Pallo....my brain has stopped working....due to IPL Cricket Matches...!!πŸ˜†

things that are beautiful which I hate:πŸ€”

I don't like curled hair...even tho it luks pretty gud on sum ppl,I dislike sunlight...tho it luks beautiful😳...nothing elseπŸ€”

aww...itz Okay buddy...me to going crazy over IPL....not coz of wtching em...but i have to study them the profits n loss...as a part of my education program!!!

Newaaaazzzz....I Hate the SUNLIGHT 2😑.......Especially r Mumbai's HEAT......it leaves my skin n hair RUINED!!!!😑

n y do u dislike Curly hair😭.....I have...err...not curlyπŸ˜•...but i have natural Soft curls in my hair!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•!!!

Barbz....u have to cum 2 Mumbai n c da SUNLIGHT here.....Itz nto LIGHT....but itz FIRE.....v literallly get SUnburnt....thtz y m on housearrest when itz MAY!!!😑😭

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mad-about-Rajat

Gosh!I hate all of themπŸ˜†

hehe............ but phir bhi hum log  ek saath  hai.... see maybe  we dont like the same thing but still friend............πŸ‘

mad-about-Rajat thumbnail
Originally posted by: bezella

aww...itz Okay buddy...me to going crazy over IPL....not coz of wtching em...but i have to study them the profits n loss...as a part of my education program!!!

Newaaaazzzz....I Hate the SUNLIGHT 2😑.......Especially r Mumbai's HEAT......it leaves my skin n hair RUINED!!!!😑

n y do u dislike Curly hair😭.....I have...err...not curlyπŸ˜•...but i have natural Soft curls in my hair!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•!!!

Barbz....u have to cum 2 Mumbai n c da SUNLIGHT here.....Itz nto LIGHT....but itz FIRE.....v literallly get SUnburnt....thtz y m on housearrest when itz MAY!!!😑😭

Even I hav curls at d bottom of my hair....I mean hair which is curled right from Top to the Bottom....like Shera's.....it luks wierd to me !!!

Yup....Fatty....you hav to cum to Mumbai to c d Sunlight......I can't even THINK of goin out in d afternoon.....even the thought harasses me....You get Sunburnt badly....plus,your hair is ruined too.....!!😑All bcoz of Global Warming!😭😑

Edited by mad-about-Rajat - 15 years ago
Pruthaxi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie3143

hey friends, wats up??... ...today i am here to ask you all about the things which are beautiful but you  dont like it....... i hav  posted  this topic on prc forum to know abt my friend .... ... here in dv  forum i got to some new ppl.........friends..... and ...buddies......so i want to know you pll........

now i am  gona tell you abt my dis likes which are beautiful..

1. moonlit night.🀒......i dont like full moon... πŸ€’

2. bindi.....  amy kind of bindi... never use bindi..

3. sound of kach ki churiya........... 😑

4. winter......i hate  cold.. πŸ€’

5 emmmmmmmmm πŸ€”...i have to think more...

now you guys start..πŸ˜‰

omg all ur dislike is my most fav πŸ˜† but sound of kach ki chudiyo ko chod ke.. emm i like it but little bit not more

full moon night is my most most most fav 😍

i always put bindi without it i never ever go anywhere 😳

about kachi ki chudiya i already said 😊

and i like winter too πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

hehe............ but phir bhi hum log  ek saath  hai.... see maybe  we dont like the same thing but still friend............πŸ‘

Of  Course FattyπŸ€—Friends Forever!😳

Barbie3143 thumbnail
pallo and reeti...... i more thing i dislike... that is cricket... 🀒 ...

and pallo.. here in may sunlight is like fire..... but still luv it... πŸ˜†
bezella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

U hate CricketπŸ˜•...but u accept that cricket is beautiful!!!....!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ....oh yup...there the heat is muccccchhhh more....but i dunno y.......maybe the sun shines there...but here...it kills!!!😭

I Hate Cricket......πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†thats why I said my brain is not workin coz of IPL Matches...!!πŸ˜†Hav to bear it for  15 days more!!πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pruthaxi

omg all ur dislike is my most fav πŸ˜† but sound of kach ki chudiyo ko chod ke.. emm i like it but little bit not more

full moon night is my most most most fav 😍.... i feell very depressd to see full moon🀒

i always put bindi without it i never ever go anywhere 😳....... my most of friends do that also.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

about kachi ki chudiya i already said 😊

and i like winter too πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

heheheehhe πŸ˜†