Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

So anyone online now with whom i can chat ??? πŸ˜ƒ

manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Moderator's Note:

The Development Team HAS given you PERMISSION to continue with this chat thread on certain CONDITIONS:-

1) There shall be ONLY chatting and NO spamming.

2) There will be only ONE chat thread at a time. If another is started, then this thread have to close.

3) As it is approved by the Development Team,it is called, "HP Official Thread".

If these above rules are NOT followed, then this topic will be CLOSED.

Harry Potter Development Team

Thanks IF dev team to allow us with this thread...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

But gosh! No one is chatting here at all!  Guys guys guys...please when u come online drop by this topic and write atleas t a"hi" so that we can chat...cause i made this topic so long ago, but yet no chatting has gone...

So no HP fan online ??😳

-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HEY EVERY ONE I'M ONLINE SO ANYONE WANNA TALK πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Everyone!

First things First, We should all introduce ourselves . I'm Shelly (short for Michelle) and I'm from Trinidad and Tobago.

Edited by shellytt - 15 years ago
EimenEnchanted thumbnail
i'm online!!

i'm nishttha and i'm frm Bangladesh

any1 there???
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaa i'm here

mimi(maryam) frm pakistan
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well lets start a discussion- What brought you to india forums. I just stumbled upon the site when I was searching for something online and was hooked ever since. I mostly came on for the zeetv section but soon discovered that there was much more to explore

I am very much disappointed to discover the fact that even though we all are interested in chatting here, i can see that members arent staying online at the same time...😭 And if members doesnt tay online at the same time its not possible to chat, right??

So my suggestion is that every member should write the time at which they usually come online...on  that way we will know who will be on what time, and if we can also manage to stay online in that time, then we will be able to chatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Someone suggested all members to introduce themselve first...good idea...ok, i am labib, from bangladesh, boy, feefteen.....😳 

So please keep my word in mind, and dont forgert to write the time when u people come online...cause then i need to see when can we chat.

Bye take care...

Originally posted by: shellytt

Well lets start a discussion- What brought you to india forums. I just stumbled upon the site when I was searching for something online and was hooked ever since. I mostly came on for the zeetv section but soon discovered that there was much more to explore

Nice discussion topic...ok, i was surfing in the net to find a site whjere i can get tv news...i went to google and typed televison news, and thats how i found it...hmmmm.......then i saw this HP forum and now i am addicted to it....😳