Rajat’s First Fan Ever ?!!

mad-about-Rajat thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey all you guys and gals out there....😳

A thing I wanted to knw from the very begginning....Who was Rajat's  First Fan ever......????Now I'm very desperate to find out abt this......😆so plz guys kindly co-operate with me....😃

All you have to do is just post the month and the year from the time you became  Rajat's fan.....If you don't remember the date...just post in what track was going on around that time....then I'll  tell you the month and year....😛Then we'll see who waz  his First Fan......!!😳Kindly help me out in finding this😊

Edited by mad-about-Rajat - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yayeee....My turn first...I like him since way back in August'06.....22 months abt to be completed! Now your turn! 😳Edited by mad-about-Rajat - 15 years ago
Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Me also from August,06!!!!!!! 😊 Same pinch!!!!!!!! 😉

Originally posted by: Poonamjayaswal

Me also from August,06!!!!!!! 😊 Same pinch!!!!!!!! 😉

Wow......!!😳First person I knw who likes him since August'06....Great!!😛

Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mad-about-Rajat

Wow......!!😳First person I knw who likes him since August'06....Great!!😛

Thank u!!!!!!!!😳

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey i dont remember the dates dear, but saw rajat first as Tatya in sai baba & found him very cute . 😛   But as prc he really rocked baby. he got scope for a much wider range of acting there. The result was sheer MAGIC 🤗 I didnt know his real name then or anything else about him. got to know his name only thru TOI which carried an article & interview with a cute pic titled Rajat Tokas-Mr Popular. again i dont remember the dates. i cud gauge the real measure of his popularity thru this forum where u all post ur luvly views😳sumwhere around feb 2007 when i first visited here & hv been doing so quite regularly😛Edited by angel.4u - 15 years ago
teju thumbnail

i don't remember the date

but i use to watch prc when maya track was going( maya whom bhimdev killed) long back before when rt returned from gurukul 

and i got addicted when rajat started khazana ki khoj (pathars)

** TEJASVI**

RAJAT TOKAS -TOKEN OF LOVE &FRIENDSHIP  

U R SO cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee RAJAT

ur smile makes my day..so  keep smiling

Originally posted by: angel.4u

hey i dont remember the dates dear, but saw rajat first as Tatya in sai baba & found him very cute . 😛   But as prc he really rocked baby. he got scope for a much wider range of acting there. The result was sheer MAGIC 🤗 I didnt know his real name then or anything else about him. got to know his name only thru TOI which carried an article & interview with a cute pic titled Rajat Tokas-Mr Popular. again i dont remember the dates. i cud gauge the real measure of his popularity thru this forum where u all post ur luvly views😳sumwhere around feb 2007 when i first visited here & hv been doing so quite regularly😛

its ok dear......😉so you were his fan from when he was in Sai Baba?😛

Originally posted by: teju

i don't remember the date

but i use to watch prc when maya track was going( maya whom bhimdev killed) long back before when rt returned from gurukul 

and i got addicted when rajat started khazana ki khoj (pathars)

** TEJASVI**

RAJAT TOKAS -TOKEN OF LOVE &FRIENDSHIP  

U R SO cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee RAJAT

ur smile makes my day..so  keep smiling

That means you are his fan  from  September'06....the khazana track started on 3rd september!😛

Originally posted by: Barbie3143

19th jan 2007 😉 😉

You became his fan from lovely yatra epis.....!!😳Cool👏