Book Talk

Inquiry Desk : All Questions here (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnac

fine then leave it.... i havent paid any member ship fees and it didnt look like any of those forums where they post the novels illegaly... Smile

i will enjoy my reading anyways....Big smile

Well, the thing is that if someone buys the book and and then uploads it online for everyone else to read, that's not fair to the author as those revenues are not going to him/her.  So that's why mostly when you buy a copy it's for your own use not public use.  Some e-books  are legal as the author is given the due money.

Yep, enjoy reading!

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inquiry Desk : All Questions here (Page 5)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
My friend gifted me the classic "Sense and Sensiblity",and am not much into classic part havent read many of them except some very famous.

Can anyone help me whether i should read it or gift it to someone else???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bamonforever

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_yv

My friend gifted me the classic "Sense and Sensiblity",and am not much into classic part havent read many of them except some very famous.

I heard a lot about it, but haven't read it.

My suggestion would be that start reading it, if you like it continue, if not give it someone else who loves reading!

-Mahi

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Hey mahi thanks, yup i started it today but i guess its li'l difficult to understand but i'll try and then tell how it was

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Hey mahi thanks, yup i started it today but i guess its li'l difficult to understand but i'll try and then tell how it was

You're most welcome! Classics are usually harder to understand because of the language and tone used.  But once you get through the language barrier some of them are sooo good!

All the best and have fun reading!

-Mahi

LabRat34

LabRat34

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

DO NOT give it away!LOLLOLLOL...Its highly underrated and often overlooked for the more refined and successful Pride and Prejudice but I absolutely think it's brilliant. Maybe read it over the summer where you can tackle the old english at your own pace...Smile...I hope you enjoy it!

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LabRat34

DO NOT give it away!LOLLOLLOL...Its highly underrated and often overlooked for the more refined and successful Pride and Prejudice but I absolutely think it's brilliant. Maybe read it over the summer where you can tackle the old english at your own pace...Smile...I hope you enjoy it!<br>

thanks,then i'll surely read it after finishing fountain head by ayn rand i've heard much about it but i was not expecting it to be so long

lindanie

lindanie

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Thankyou for opening this thread~~
nice post'~~~Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top