Book Talk

Inquiry Desk : All Questions here (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khobsurat_11

Originally posted by chhilt

i know this isn't related to books exactly... but i just wanted to know why this forum isn't very active anymore? Confused Confused

i think because,, many people dont visit Book Talk section,, and maybe some might dont even know that theres a section called "Book Talk".

I was wondering the same, its rather inactive since the past few months except a handful of visitors. perhaps we ought to advertise it a bit . Dunno, I did notice that in the travel section where they have banner for their travel section, a promotion siggy they called it, may be we could have those too! Like some kind of avtaars or something.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inquiry Desk : All Questions here (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

Originally posted by Khobsurat_11

i know this isn't related to books exactly... but i just wanted to know why this forum isn't very active anymore? Confused Confused

i think because,, many people dont visit Book Talk section,, and maybe some might dont even know that theres a section called "Book Talk".

I was wondering the same, its rather inactive since the past few months except a handful of visitors. perhaps we ought to advertise it a bit . Dunno, I did notice that in the travel section where they have banner for their travel section, a promotion siggy they called it, may be we could have those too! Like some kind of avtaars or something.

From what I have noticed most of the GD Sections are not active... I guess people are most interested in discussion soaps..... But I agree with Sareeta, we could advertise it more and maybe that will attract more attention to this section.

-Mahi

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I was wondering , isn't it time to have a new Forum Banner for Book Talk ?

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

I was wondering , isn't it time to have a new Forum Banner for Book Talk ?

The last banner contest was in September... So I think we can hold on a banner contest for a little more... Maybe in a month.

-Mahi

Edited by -Mystery- - 25 November 2008 at 9:18pm

-Masakali-

IF-Dazzler

-Masakali-

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Okay I have a question....in the book, One Thousand Splendid Suns...what color eyes does Mariam have? What about Laila?

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
i haven't read the book.. but i'll try to answer your question... i'll just do some research :)

EDIT: Okay... Mariam's eyes are brown and Laila's are blue

Edited by chhilt - 12 December 2008 at 6:12pm

-Masakali-

IF-Dazzler

-Masakali-

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
^ Thank you so much!  As much as I loved the book, I  would not have had time to read it again!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged

i haven't read the book.. but i'll try to answer your question... i'll just do some research :)

EDIT: Okay... Mariam's eyes are brown and Laila's are blue

Yep Chhilt is right. 

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top