Inquiry Desk : All Questions here - Page 15

Posted: 10 years ago
I want to read some really well written books from Horror and Paranormal genre . Can someone suggest any online site ?
Or the name of a site where I can get classic horror stories ?
From there can I download the 3rd book of the 50 shades of Grey series ? N from where can I get the ebook version of  Shidney Sheldon books ?
N last but not the least , is there any site from where I can download Marvel comic books, like X-men series ?
I'll really appreciate if some one gives links. ðŸ˜³
Can you tell me the writers of the stories Secret circle n Vampire academy ? 
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Can you tell me the writers of the stories Secret circle n Vampire academy ?
the secret circle is by LJ smith and vampire academy by rachelle mead

From there can I download the 3rd book of the 50 shades of Grey series ? N from where can I get the ebook version of Shidney Sheldon books ?
N last but not the least , is there any site from where I can download Marvel comic books, like X-men series ?
I'll really appreciate if some one gives links.😳
downloading online books is illegal .. the authors do lots of work to publish them getting them for free is leagally as well as morally not correct so if u wanna get them .. go to amazon and buy . there is everything u can google an d find but its not the way
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

downloading online books is illegal .. the authors do lots of work to publish them getting them for free is leagally as well as morally not correct so if u wanna get them .. go to amazon and buy . there is everything u can google an d find but its not the way
Ok, but aren't some of the sites legal ?? Like fiftyshades.com ? ðŸ˜• You know, those where authors put up their books , or e-library ? ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

I want to read some really well written books from Horror and Paranormal genre . Can someone suggest any online site ?
Or the name of a site where I can get classic horror stories ?
guttenberg has old horror books whose publishing date and boundaries have expired and can be legally acquired .. others which r new can't be got online as its not legal so if u need to read them u gotta download them ...
http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Horror_%28Bookshelf%29

Ok, but aren't some of the sites legal ?? Like fiftyshades.com ?😕You know, those where authors put up their books , or e-library ?🤔
the sites tht are legal has old books which have crossed their publishing boundaries ... new books are hardly there .. if u find sidney sheldon in any site .. trust me all of them r illegal coz the author is not crazy to put them up ... putting one or two chapter for excerpt reading has been done by authors .. but noone hosts the whole book on a site then whats the use of selling them ??...
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

the sites tht are legal has old books which have crossed their publishing boundaries ... new books are hardly there .. if u find sidney sheldon in any site .. trust me all of them r illegal coz the author is not crazy to put them up ... putting one or two chapter for excerpt reading has been done by authors .. but noone hosts the whole book on a site then whats the use of selling them ??...
Well fifty shades came out as an online twillight fanfiction n later it was published on public demand , isn't it ? ðŸ˜‰
Ok, then please give me the names of the legal sites, I don't mind reading old books .😃