Kayamath

No more arguements please!!! (Page 7)

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
janki listen shabbo will win dat award for sure
michi will win best jodi award Big smile we will get 2 c alot of shachi moments in spa de will even perform mark mah words Wink

mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
well first of all every1 has different oipinions and if the author of ths topic is a michi fan nt a sachi fan thn ths ok it is possible but the other thing is tht even we dont know wats actually going on btw shabir n panchi n i dont know abt others but i dont trust all the articles posted and dont make my judgement on it Embarrassed rest its ok if u guys lke both michi n sachi but thn respect wht others say and just dont bash thm every1 cant lke michi/sachi isnt it?? and if u find it too hard thn its better no to respond tht leads to fights n other stuff most of the topic here gets closed cz due to some ppl who dont act maturely wow tht was a long lecture type reply lol LOL LOL
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged
^isi ki kami thi Smile
mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

^isi ki kami thi Smile

was tht in a nice way o oppsoite way cz i knw a lot of ppl have very negative thinking here lol
PEEBULL_NEWS Goldie
PEEBULL_NEWS
PEEBULL_NEWS

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Minu darling just chill they want to provoke us and want to dampr our spirits as we r dreaming of SHACHI winning the awards.
so just chill and no need goaway from the forum.
lets make this thread a SHACHI thread,let discuss about shachi and their wondeful chemistry.
ROCK ON GIRLS. Clap
Janki dont go away from this forum .....see who is telling SUMU wo baagi aur naye ID pe Lautkar annewali ... Embarrassed
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I jus like watching them on screen Im not sure how i feel about them been together thts their own personal thing.
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Chill, everyone. SHACHI know what's best for them!

BTW, why is it NOT ok if someone claims that Shabbir is not good for Panchi, but it IS OK if others claim that Panchi is not good for Shabbir (like Sita, Rrajeev_Crazy etc. mentioned)?

Sorry, but as a PANCHI fan, I take offense to that statement. She is a lovely, bubbly, down-to-earth, beautiful girl who will prove LUCKY FOR ANY MAN. And if MICHI/SHACHI is incomplete without SHabbir, MICHI/SHACHI is also incomplete without Panchi!

I am tired of so many claiming that the couple is a success only because of the man - sorry, MICHI is a HIT because of SHA AND CHI!

Also, Shabbir is, like his fans claimed like a million times in this topic, rumored to have gone out with LOTS of women in the industry, which is EXACTLY why any mom or any girl might be wary of allowing their child/allowing themselves to date him...what if she is just a casual fling, like his million other dates?

Overall, while I too want SHACHI to hook up, it's wrong to attack anybody who thinks the opposite

Edited by krangara - 16 May 2008 at 9:01am
Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ify101

i say run while u can LOL LOL

totally agreeROFL

Go to top