India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

No more arguements please!!! (Page 2)

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@ minu !!! i thought tht the author of this thread is A MICHI /SHACHI FAN tht's what i thought her to be from her threads ,thanks minu for telling m etht the author is an anti-shachi !!!

gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_sarala

In real life maybe it is difficult for panchi to handle a guy like Shabbir.
She would be good with a sweet person like Jay.
Though MICHI rock in Kayamath, Panchi will get a much better person in real life. She is so cute and simple.
What say...

The assumption here is that in real life too shabbir is like milind and prachi like panchi. maybe shabbir is like prachi in real life? we don't know...
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged
@ atia !! yeah!!! dear i am a peace girl !! as being a dev members i hv to be like tht & for my shachi !!!! also !!!
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_sarala

Though there is a lot of specuation about SHACHI I feel Panchi is too sweet for Shabbir. Though we might always want a pair where the man is hot and rough and tough - In real life maybe it is difficult for panchi to handle a guy like Shabbir.
She would be good with a sweet person like Jay.
Though MICHI rock in Kayamath, Panchi will get a much better person in real life. She is so cute and simple.
What say...
i really din wanted 2 reply 2 ur topic but wenever i read dis line i can't control myself so here i goSmileu said dat panchi deserves a much better person in real lyf wat do u mean by dat?u mean 2 say shabbo is not perfect for panchi u knw who shabir ahluwalia is?i think u don knw dat he can get ne gal he wants he has been linked wid many beautiful gals don think dat panchi is da only gal he is linked wid another thing shabbir is not lyk milind nor panchi is lyk prachi in real lyf i find shabir a very reserved guys he is a man of few words panchi can very well handle him

Edited by trros - 16 May 2008 at 4:53am
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I am veryAngryand also very Unhappyabout this silly topci but then again some people will do or say anything to get people to reply to their very silly topcis Thumbs Downwhy doing or saying things that's going to end up in fighting with each other????? Confused Confused   

Edited by wande - 16 May 2008 at 5:23am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Both of them are adults and can take a decision about their lives on their own. Since we do not know them personally we cannot say whether they are good for each other or not. All we know is that they look good together as a pair and seem to get along well. It is their prerogative to extend their relationship beyond the show if they wish to.
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hey guys Iam sorry. I dont want any arguements over this topic. Iam a true hard fan of MICHI.
We really donno the real Shabbir or Panchi right.

Panchi looks so sweet and innocent and in real life does it work out to be so innocent with a tough guy.
Such girls need to be taken care a lot rather than taking care like she does in the serial.

OMG for heavensake we all watch the show because Milind and Prachi jodi is the best.
I made a mistake by starting this topic but my intetntion is not bring a rift among our own members.
Guys we are all waiting for MICHI union and I think that is what we have to wait for and their personal lives have no bearing to the serial.

So I remain shouting MICHI rock..    
Tweety2014 IF-Sizzlerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged
She looks good with both of them

LOL

Go to top